Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

55 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The bugs and glitches doesn't matter to them one bit because they see them all but still decide to have them overlooked. 

That's very absurd buddy, they simply need to be dedicated to trading the issues of bugs just as they take graphics designs as priority. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's very absurd buddy, they simply need to be dedicated to trading the issues of bugs just as they take graphics designs as priority. 

Well, looking at all the bugs and glitches in FIFA 21, they didn't bother about it. Yeah, the graphics looked very good as usual. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, looking at all the bugs and glitches in FIFA 21, they didn't bother about it. Yeah, the graphics looked very good as usual. 

They still went ahead to produce another glitch next edition which is FIFA 22. Only the graphics is something you can write home about. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They still went ahead to produce another glitch next edition which is FIFA 22. Only the graphics is something you can write home about. 

They just copied what they did in FIFA 21 to FIFA 22, it's why you get to see the same bugs and glitches all over again like nothing is changed. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They just copied what they did in FIFA 21 to FIFA 22, it's why you get to see the same bugs and glitches all over again like nothing is changed. 

Yes, bro. It's just like transferring same media files to a brand new phone. Their is no changes at all, only if that you moved it to a brand new device and nothing more. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, bro. It's just like transferring same media files to a brand new phone. Their is no changes at all, only if that you moved it to a brand new device and nothing more. 

Seriously, I'm completely disappointed and unsatisfied with what EA has been doing for years now. I have quitted from there FIFA games alright. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I'm completely disappointed and unsatisfied with what EA has been doing for years now. I have quitted from there FIFA games alright. 

Their soccer series is one of the worst they've created in the last 4-5 years.  Where everything is on repetition, only FIFA 06 can be said to be a performance high for EA. I enjoyed the quality gameplay, it is more realistic than what they've achieved recently. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their soccer series is one of the worst they've created in the last 4-5 years.  Where everything is on repetition, only FIFA 06 can be said to be a performance high for EA. I enjoyed the quality gameplay, it is more realistic than what they've achieved recently. 

If they are really tired of making the game, they should end it and start up something new and good but the football fans wouldn't let go easily. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If they are really tired of making the game, they should end it and start up something new and good but the football fans wouldn't let go easily. 

We deserve something better, we don't deserve the trash games we are seeing around EA lately. I am a soccer lover, EA and Konami have made soccer games look off shadows of their real self when compared to real life football. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We deserve something better, we don't deserve the trash games we are seeing around EA lately. I am a soccer lover, EA and Konami have made soccer games look off shadows of their real self when compared to real life football. 

Well, the truth of the matter is that EA doesn't care that gamers deserve something better from them over the years they have been loyal. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, the truth of the matter is that EA doesn't care that gamers deserve something better from them over the years they have been loyal. 

Such isn't even running in their mind, what is running on their mind is just to exploit steady from us and we don't gain anything much as we want from the game.