Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been the outcome with me and playing Cyberpunk 2077. I stopped because of the bugs and glitches, till today, the game is still marred by bugs and glitches. 

Let's just forget about cyberpunk 2077, the bugs and glitches will remain there no matter what they devs try to eradicate from the game making it bug free, but such isn't feasible. They're just making more money trying to repeat more patch and confusing gamers as if they're using it to improve the game performance and reducing it's buggy nature, but never. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's just forget about cyberpunk 2077, the bugs and glitches will remain there no matter what they devs try to eradicate from the game making it bug free, but such isn't feasible. They're just making more money trying to repeat more patch and confusing gamers as if they're using it to improve the game performance and reducing it's buggy nature, but never. 

The only thing that they are good at is relatively releasing updates that still doesn't have the already existing issues on the game fixed. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's definitely going to be very difficult for me to forget about Cyberpunk 2077 because that game really disappointed me beyond measure. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be very difficult for me to forget about Cyberpunk 2077 because that game really disappointed me beyond measure. 

Did you purchase the game or you played it during recreation when you visited cinema or game village? Cos, it pains more when you spent to purchase it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Have you checked it since? A lot has changed since it released. Still has to go through more changes, but it's becoming more of the game we were hoping for. A bit late, but it's something. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

How long will they continue updating patches on the game? Such has demoralized gamers from continuing with the video game. 

You can actually see what's going on with Cyberpunk 2077. Update 1.5 just came out and it was trash, followed by 1.51 and it's still trash.