Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Already my frustration wouldn't get that game being closer to me. Because, i don't like to spend carelessly for a video game, and Cyberpunk 2077 us such kind of option. The gamers spent so much to get the game moving smoothly which isn't supposed to be so. 

They have done good to the game, and at least gamers can now enjoy their game purchased for almost $60 without being pissed. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Already my frustration wouldn't get that game being closer to me. Because, i don't like to spend carelessly for a video game, and Cyberpunk 2077 us such kind of option. The gamers spent so much to get the game moving smoothly which isn't supposed to be so. 

When you know how difficult it is for you to make money, you will definitely be very judicious when it comes to how you spend it. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you know how difficult it is for you to make money, you will definitely be very judicious when it comes to how you spend it. 

Exactly, we have gamers like that, they feel they have much, that's why they're spending more like, their is no tomorrow. 

I kinda quit playing Call of Duty 4 at times. I recall there being people who can get into glitches. You could shoot out of these glitches, but couldn't shoot the people in them. It was quite annoying and caused me to quit matches a lot. I almost gave up on the game, but I stuck with it anyway. 

Most games I've played really well aren't marred all that with bugs. I am consistent with MGP 16, NFS most wanted, F1, GTs. Others aren't played steady, due to racing games consuming more of my time. So, I wouldn't know if their bugs will stop my game flow or not. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I kinda quit playing Call of Duty 4 at times. I recall there being people who can get into glitches. You could shoot out of these glitches, but couldn't shoot the people in them. It was quite annoying and caused me to quit matches a lot. I almost gave up on the game, but I stuck with it anyway. 

This just what might eventually happen with me and Call of Duty Vanguard. Although, I'm still trying to give it more time. 

9 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

For me I think heavy rain became unplayable due to a bug, i diden't have a stable internet connection in the room i was playing so i had to use my ps3 offline most of the times.

Bugs are accepted till they makes the game become unplayable which would mark the end of the game unless they have it fixed. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even some times, bugs do enter into video games that you've been playing for long more than it was when you got it newly. 

New bugs can come in with new updates. It's something that's very common with most games if the updates aren't done well. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

New bugs can come in with new updates. It's something that's very common with most games if the updates aren't done well. 

That's something that's very common with Top Eleven Football Manager that I play. Once there is a new update, there will be a new bug 🐛 😂

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's something that's very common with Top Eleven Football Manager that I play. Once there is a new update, there will be a new bug 🐛 😂

I have come to realize that most football video games are always full of bugs and glitches most of the time. 

On 3/7/2022 at 11:09 AM, Boblee said:

I have come to realize that most football video games are always full of bugs and glitches most of the time. 

Yeah, it's how it's been with all football video games that I have ever played including the Top Eleven Football Manager.