Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

On 3/8/2022 at 7:42 AM, Head_Hunter said:

But the reality aspect of the game is superb, I don't know why it's video games aren't replicating such to make their soccer games superb too. 

EA and their FIFA games are trash and they are banking on their gamers stupidity to keep on paying them for the trash they make. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing more devastating than when you spent your money, purchased a video game at the end, the video game's bugs aren't allowing you to enjoy your money. 

It's a very major disappointment no matter how you look at it from any angle and there is no way you would know that before buying the game unless you waited for sometime to buy. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's a very major disappointment no matter how you look at it from any angle and there is no way you would know that before buying the game unless you waited for sometime to buy. 

Exactly, if you have to wait for others to play the games and have it reviewed before you can know what's up before getting it. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Major disappointment, because you've tested the game and later the game started developing bugs which stopped it from functioning properly. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Major disappointment, because you've tested the game and later the game started developing bugs which stopped it from functioning properly. 

It's why some gamers don't jump into the games right off immediately they are out in order to be on the safer side of it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's why some gamers don't jump into the games right off immediately they are out in order to be on the safer side of it. 

Sure buddy, due to how some of them turn out to be, which is disappointing at times. Since I don't have much, if I spend around $30-$50 for a single game and find out it wasn't interesting, it will pain me. 

29 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure buddy, due to how some of them turn out to be, which is disappointing at times. Since I don't have much, if I spend around $30-$50 for a single game and find out it wasn't interesting, it will pain me. 

A video game of $30 isn't even that too expensive, it's from $50 upwards and they would still end up developing trash. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

A video game of $30 isn't even that too expensive, it's from $50 upwards and they would still end up developing trash. 

That's weird, that's why I don't rush into buying them. Because it takes hard work for me to earn such amount of money to waste for video games. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's weird, that's why I don't rush into buying them. Because it takes hard work for me to earn such amount of money to waste for video games. 

It's actually why I don't blame some gamers when they say that they are not interested in buying games that are that costly. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I don't blame some gamers when they say that they are not interested in buying games that are that costly. 

Even me too, I can't blame them. But I have no choice at times when it comes to buying them, unless my PS4 will be running without video games. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even me too, I can't blame them. But I have no choice at times when it comes to buying them, unless my PS4 will be running without video games. 

If the money is there, I think that most people are wouldn't really bother about it. They would get it all. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If the money is there, I think that most people are wouldn't really bother about it. They would get it all. 

Yes buddy, I wouldn't think about it for a single second. But since I don't have the funds, I'll think about it, because PS5 is hefty in price.