Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes buddy, I wouldn't think about it for a single second. But since I don't have the funds, I'll think about it, because PS5 is hefty in price.

The price of PS5 is too hefty for a lot of gamers and at the same time, it's cheaper for some of them as well. It's how we see it now. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can only consider buying PS5 whem my monthly income is double of it's price, apart from that, it's a no no for me. 

If there is anything Sony can do about cutting down the cost of PS5, it would be better and easier for most gamers to get it. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can only consider buying PS5 whem my monthly income is double of it's price, apart from that, it's a no no for me. 

There are some people who can't afford to purchase Playstation 5 even if they were to merge 2 months of their pay. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some people who can't afford to purchase Playstation 5 even if they were to merge 2 months of their pay. 

Yes na, getting $1,000+ a month isn't easy anywhere, not everyone earns that. If I earn such I wouldn't worry much about life. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes na, getting $1,000+ a month isn't easy anywhere, not everyone earns that. If I earn such I wouldn't worry much about life. 

Well, there is another way to getting the much craved PS5 console cheaper for at least $500. Go to Playstation.com and register and you can pre order it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, there is another way to getting the much craved PS5 console cheaper for at least $500. Go to Playstation.com and register and you can pre order it. 

If there is an option to have it pre ordered from their website, then it's going to save a lot of gamers stress and more money. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's excellent, the discount is worth the pre-order buddy. But please, how long will it take to get released to me? 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Such is better bro, I will consider that, as soon as the finance is ready for it. Thanks for sharing this wonderful info. 

15 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

So the new WWE game recently came out, and it is very buggy. 🤔

Ah, 2K. So you have learned nothing, huh?

Like I knew that it's something that they would never be able to fix well with their new release. 

2K is SHIT!!! 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Like I knew that it's something that they would never be able to fix well with their new release. 

2K is SHIT!!! 

Now you get to see and understand the main reason why I don't worry myself about 2K and their wrestling games. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Now you get to see and understand the main reason why I don't worry myself about 2K and their wrestling games. 

It's really very disappointing when you have high hopes on a game and it turns into big crap.