Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Wresting, sims, and animé video games are just crap to me, I just have to sound plain. I never loved playing them, unless coincidentally, which I don't spend much time on them. 

2K wrestling games are the worst of it for me. I haven't really seen any that's really worth the money and time. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's sad. So, what's the name of the edition of WWE you purchased? 

It can only be the one and only WWE 2K20. The game was so unplayable they had to refund gamers without any questions. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It can only be the one and only WWE 2K20. The game was so unplayable they had to refund gamers without any questions. 

I hope they refunded you as well buddy? That's insane to hear that, didn't they test the game before releasing it? 

9 minutes ago, egghead said:

I have never stopped plying game just because there were bugs and glitches. I only only the best games. Before playing any games, I do a lot of research

I never stopped either, I've been playing EA FIFA series, even if their is some bugs in the game. Some users do complain bitterly about it, but I am still hanging around since it doesn't stop my play. 

41 minutes ago, egghead said:

I am not playing FIFA, therefore, I do not know any thing about the bugs in this game. If you are really interested in the game, I don't think you will be bugged by the bugs.

When the bugs makes the games unplayable, there is no way you would be able to really enjoy the game. 

9 hours ago, egghead said:

I am not playing FIFA, therefore, I do not know any thing about the bugs in this game. If you are really interested in the game, I don't think you will be bugged by the bugs.

It's definitely for your own good that you're not playing any of the EA's FIFA games because they will rip you off big time with their trash games.