Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no denying the fact that FIFA have so many gamers in millions. They do have that huge delusional fan base for the game. 

The fan-base is high indeed, and you wouldn't convince them more concerning how bad the game is, because they are so indebted in playing it. 

I am one of them, I never hide in the shadows when it comes to showing expression on the game I love. It has started long ago, over 14 years of gaming  around FIFA game. It wouldn't end, due to comments I'm getting from other users, cos everyone got choice. I enjoy playing the career mode, and I enjoy recreating a real-life career there as an amateur footballer xD. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no denying the fact that FIFA have so many gamers in millions. They do have that huge delusional fan base for the game. 

They have sold the games to the soul of their fans and it's definitely going to be very difficult for them to all quit the game. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The fan-base is high indeed, and you wouldn't convince them more concerning how bad the game is, because they are so indebted in playing it. 

Yeah, mostly delusional fans right because they can't see through what's looking them right in the eyes from the game's being copied. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, mostly delusional fans right because they can't see through what's looking them right in the eyes from the game's being copied. 

Yes, they're so indebted in the game, no matter what anyone say at the moment, they wouldn't move out from playing the game. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, they're so indebted in the game, no matter what anyone say at the moment, they wouldn't move out from playing the game. 

Seriously, it's very difficult for you to convince anyone who's a FIFA games fan to quit the game. It's the last thing they would do. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's very difficult for you to convince anyone who's a FIFA games fan to quit the game. It's the last thing they would do. 

Since it isn't possible for me, then their is no option for me to worry about. Everyone got their choice, and I got mine too. It's just like, one telling me to stop placing motorcycle GP series, because he doesn't like it. 

On 3/19/2022 at 8:05 PM, Justin11 said:

Seriously, it's just blind loyalty to the game for me. It's not supposed to be that way but it's what we got for now with it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's just blind loyalty to the game for me. It's not supposed to be that way but it's what we got for now with it. 

Lol, that's such gamers for you, they love the game with their lives. And I wouldn't try changing such facts for them, because it's non of my business, they got theirs, and made the decision for themselves to play what they love most. 

On 3/21/2022 at 12:37 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's such gamers for you, they love the game with their lives. And I wouldn't try changing such facts for them, because it's non of my business, they got theirs, and made the decision for themselves to play what they love most. 

It was how I almost felt disappointed with what the did with Dying Light 2 but they fix up the bugs ASAP. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was how I almost felt disappointed with what the did with Dying Light 2 but they fix up the bugs ASAP. 

It would have been a major disaster like what happened when Cyberpunk 2077 came out. The only advantage they had was not rushing the game. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It would have been a major disaster like what happened when Cyberpunk 2077 came out. The only advantage they had was not rushing the game. 

At least for the Cyberpunk 2077, it really took them a while to fix it up but before that, they have lost so many fans. 

CD Projekt Red 'Cyberpunk 2077 developers, made it known that the latest DLC update which was recently released would be the major update for the remainder of 2022. That 2022 wouldn't see major updates like the type that was released recently that got the game improved exponentially.