Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Provided that the latest isn't glitched, no problem even if their is none produced again this year. 

Their next game is going to say a lot about how much they have learnt from what happened to them with Cyberpunk 2077. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Provided that the latest isn't glitched, no problem even if their is none produced again this year. 

If they like, let them make the same mistakes all over again and it would be the nailing in their dead coffin ⚰. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they like, let them make the same mistakes all over again and it would be the nailing in their dead coffin ⚰. 

Yes, it will be game over for their cyberpunk 2077 game, and also a dent to their reputation if such repeat itself again. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it will be game over for their cyberpunk 2077 game, and also a dent to their reputation if such repeat itself again. 

I'm actually talking about any new game the company develops, they already know what they went through with Cyberpunk 2077. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm actually talking about any new game the company develops, they already know what they went through with Cyberpunk 2077. 

Okay, I got you. If such keeps repeating itself, they will surely fall adrift in the video game ranking, because gamers wouldn't entertain such weird situation they encountered in the past with their cyberpunk 2077, when it comes to other games. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Cyberpunk developers won't like to repeat same poor game again, that made them go through hell and developing series of DLCs to improve it's buggy nature. 

Well, if they are stupid enough, they should repeat it again, and face the music that's going to play for them for a longer time. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I think their last chance have been exceeded, gamers can't condo their weird patches and DLCs anymore, especially after trials. 

I'm not even expecting a new DLC for Cyberpunk 2077. I'm not sure if it's even needed for now. Let them focus on getting the game to play well. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, if they are stupid enough, they should repeat it again, and face the music that's going to play for them for a longer time. 

The sound of the music that will play or ring at their ear, they wouldn't like it at all. It might signal the end for them.

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not even expecting a new DLC for Cyberpunk 2077. I'm not sure if it's even needed for now. Let them focus on getting the game to play well. 

Their is no need thinking over it, because the company have finished about the game, they would be planning on the next I believe.