Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

The sound of the music that will play or ring at their ear, they wouldn't like it at all. It might signal the end for them.

When the heat is much, I believe that these guys (the game developers) will want to appease the players. So, a better version will be out to correct the past mistakes. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

They have all the information in the world to decide on a new DLC and if they did it well, it would help to boost the game. 

I think that when it's the time for them to develop a new DLC for the game, they are definitely going to do it. 

17 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

When the heat is much, I believe that these guys (the game developers) will want to appease the players. So, a better version will be out to correct the past mistakes. 

Do you think that the kind of soundtrack used in any particular video game would be enough to make you quit the game? 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no need thinking over it, because the company have finished about the game, they would be planning on the next I believe. 

They saw hell with trying to patch up and fix the game. They actually had it completely coming for them because their greedy gave them up. 

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

They don't have any choice but to do it with what their fans will feel happy about it, otherwise they will feel their wrath. 

19 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's why they come up with DLCs, just to correct the mess they caused already. Cyberpunk 2077 game suffered the heat, EA FIFA series is one of them too. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why they come up with DLCs, just to correct the mess they caused already. Cyberpunk 2077 game suffered the heat, EA FIFA series is one of them too. 

EA FIFA will always be played even when it is not up to the standard that gamers want. Football gamers can take anything and hope the next version will be better. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

They don't have any choice but to do it with what their fans will feel happy about it, otherwise they will feel their wrath. 

I played a game named Top Eleven a while back and while it is one game that many play, they still get things wrong almost every season. Managers rant and still play the game at the end of the day.

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Do you think that the kind of soundtrack used in any particular video game would be enough to make you quit the game? 

Hahaha! I honestly can believe that some gamers quit because of this.

I mean this is just a music that you can put off and focus on playing the game that you want to enjoy. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

EA FIFA will always be played even when it is not up to the standard that gamers want. Football gamers can take anything and hope the next version will be better. 

57 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I played a game named Top Eleven a while back and while it is one game that many play, they still get things wrong almost every season. Managers rant and still play the game at the end of the day.

50 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Hahaha! I honestly can believe that some gamers quit because of this.

I mean this is just a music that you can put off and focus on playing the game that you want to enjoy. 

Let me get to the point. There is no reason whatsoever that needed to be three individual posts. You could have read through the unread posts then tagged each quote, added them all into one post, then replied. This is just another example posting in a complete rush just to up the count. Quote that, type something, anything out, post, next. I looked at your activity during this "spurt" and in the space of half an hour you made 30 posts. You can't seriously expect me to believe you were posting with forethought and care when you're one post a minute. Nobody, and I mean nobody with any authority on this forum told anyone that being active meant posting as much as humanly possible in the shortest space of time.

This is what I'm talking about when it comes to this. What we are seeing here is a classic example of somebody posting anything just to post something. It's much better to have a handful of well thought out and carefully selected replies then just posting anything anywhere. Seriously people, this has got to stop.

Please, quality over quantity. I'm not asking for much.

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

They saw hell with trying to patch up and fix the game. They actually had it completely coming for them because their greedy gave them up. 

That's good for them, they've seen the reasons why it isn't right to build trash, or rushing up on making games. It brings widespread displeasure amongst it's gamers. 

On 3/29/2022 at 12:04 AM, Knight Barida said:

Yeah, football lovers wouldn't love a situation where they can't experience the feelings of controlling their favourite players in a virtualized way. 

Only game i ever had that i coulden't progress anymore was heavy rain on the ps3, i think it was where you are in the dancing club my screen would turn black and i coulden't do anything anymore. Offcourse connecting my ps3 to the internet and downloading a patch solved the problem.

Surely i come across a bug or glitch every so often especially in ubisoft games there tends to be something like that, like an item that isen't there or a door that won't open to progress the quest, that i just have to restart the game and the problem solves itself to me is no big deal and not something worth complaining about.

Also why is fifa even brought up here because as far as i know those games never had a gamebreaking bug.

Edited by Yaramaki