Register Now
Heatman

Do you make use of game's tutorials?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been doing that every now and then especially when I need to to get spoilers on the game. I don't have anything against spoilers. 

So, spoilers doesn't kill the suspense guy get to feel with the game not knowing what you would meet in the game. 

On 12/7/2021 at 1:34 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's the first point of assessment that most new gamers use to find their way around and progress in the game. 

On 12/7/2021 at 7:42 AM, Heatman said:

That's basically selling the game short in the market because once it's known that the game doesn't come with a tutorial, a lot of gamers would move on from it. 

On 12/7/2021 at 12:47 PM, Boblee said:

I'm not really sure if I have ever seen any video game that comes with no tutorials. Have you seen any of such games? 

Agreed, tutorials are a must to learn the game.  Even if they're not mandatory, they're usually still there, and that's the important part.

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think initial level of tutorials some of the time necessary as that would help find way around. 

Their is no doubt, tutorials helps alot, be it video tutorials or article reviews. I love the both options when seeking proper information around a particular video game that tickles my mind. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think initial level of tutorials some of the time necessary as that would help find way around. 

Seriously, as long as the games are still very much new to the player, the tutorials would be needed. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

For both game's beginners and old gamers, these tutorials are so much indispensable for the game's that are set up with it. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

For both game's beginners and old gamers, these tutorials are so much indispensable for the game's that are set up with it. 

Yeah, the tutorials are a constant in games because they are very important to those that are playing the game. 

15 hours ago, o-o said:

Not sure if I ever did a tutorial - only the ones that are a must to do. However, I usually do watch live streamings of the game I wanna play before actually playing it.

Some gamers are so good that they hardly look out for the game's tutorials especially if it's a game that seems similar to what they have played in the past. 

On 12/20/2021 at 10:51 PM, o-o said:

Not sure if I ever did a tutorial - only the ones that are a must to do. However, I usually do watch live streamings of the game I wanna play before actually playing it.

Can't really remember the last time I played any games without looking up at the game's tutorials. They help me a lot. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Can't really remember the last time I played any games without looking up at the game's tutorials. They help me a lot. 

As far as I'm concerned, it's always a good idea to make use of tutorials because you have nothing to lose making use of them. 

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Tutorials guides us, I've gained lots of information about different kinds of games through video and article tutorials which has been helpful to me. 

Seriously, you can never overemphasize the opportunity and importance that comes with making use of game's tutorials.