Register Now
Techno

What game are you most looking forward too in 2022?

Just now, Shagger said:

Horizon: Forbidden West. Horizon: Zero Dawn is one of my very favourite games, so there was no way I couldn't be exited for a follow up.

Cool, I personally am not all that interested in PlayStation right now (mainly because of Game pass) but I'm happy you have something to look forward too. Hope the game turns out good!

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This games are simply strange games to me, I never really heard about the names before. Are they official released or yet to? 

What? dude these games have been everywhere on the internet on all gaming related websites. Are you sure you are true gamer ?

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

What? dude these games have been everywhere on the internet on all gaming related websites. Are you sure you are true gamer ?

I must not play every game before being certified a true gamer. I never played the listed games doesn't mean I don't play others. I simply wants to get the right information which you've said and that's all I need, thank you. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:02 AM, Justin11 said:

This games are simply strange games to me, I never really heard about the names before. Are they official released or yet to? 

They are games that are tipped to be produced in 2022 next year. They are not yet available. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are games that are tipped to be produced in 2022 next year. They are not yet available. 

Even from next week Monday or earlier, their are new game releases. It's simply released everyday, it will keep on the trend until time indefinite. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even from next week Monday or earlier, their are new game releases. It's simply released everyday, it will keep on the trend until time indefinite. 

You don't think that video games are always released all the time there is always a time frame and planning as to when they are to be released before they are released.