Register Now
Techno

What is the worst game you ever played?

Star Wars: Battlefront (the one that came out last year) because I was so hyped for it, BFII was my favourite game when I was younger. My god, it was the blandest, most boring and repetitive shooter I've ever played. Visually stunning, but with the weakest gameplay I've ever experienced, couple that with half the game being locked behind a Season Pass (the flipping DEATH STAR is DLC!!!) and yeah...bad, bad game. That's my thoughts 

Many come to my mind, but the one I hated the most was the iron man game on the ps2 , the controls were awfull , you could barely fly around and the targetting system was very random, bosses were lame and the story was none existing, it was basically Tony Stark destroying his old weapons and that was pretty much it

On 11/26/2021 at 1:01 AM, Justin11 said:

Hotel Mario, mahjong puzzle game, and candy crush etc. All simply worst games I've come across in my video game career. 

As for Candy Crush, it's not a video game to me any more. Now, I'm not may gamers still play it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

As for Candy Crush, it's not a video game to me any more. Now, I'm not may gamers still play it. 

XD 😂😂. I've erased the game on my agenda, it's not my thing in any way. Since I am simply solving unending puzzle, made me detest it. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

XD 😂😂. I've erased the game on my agenda, it's not my thing in any way. Since I am simply solving unending puzzle, made me detest it. 

Seriously I don't really find what people find interesting I'm playing that kind of video game which don't really show any form of accomplishment in my opinion.