Register Now
Techno

Thoughts On Forza Horizon 5?

It’s good. If you enjoy it you should be able to spend a fair amount of time on it, I mean we all should do anyway what we spent on the game or whatever you have spent on the game. PC is far differnt anyway so I don't enve know what to say. 

Personally , I feel forza horizon 5 is among the best coming from play ground games. Released in 2021 I have been on my Xbox series X since then. The game even won an award for best audio design. I love car racing and I wouldn't want to be bias this game deserves more accolades.

I discovered the mobile version of the game recently which is Forza Horizon Highway 4. It got 10,000+ downloads ever since it was launched, which has shown people how in-demand the game have been for some time now ever since it got into Google play store for android users. 

I guess Forza Horizon 5 was okay, just more of the same, if you played the 4th entry and feel like skipping this one you won't miss out on much. It may be the best exclusive on "next gen" console that i've played so far but that says nothing. I think if they do a 6th entry the series need to come up with some new ideas because it's getting stale, mexico is beautiful and all don't get me wrong and i had fun with the game but you know only a couple of showcase event and that's it. In previous entrys they would gift you cars like crazy, now they don't anymore. Certain cars you can't even get even after completing the game and finishing all the race events.

One thing i'm starting to hate about the horizon series is they start getting more and more multiplayer based and single player content gets sacrificed for this, sure theres a ton to do to keep you occupied but like what 80 events, i kind off want them to bring back the big list that forza horizon 2 had, yes it's usually a huge grind but you could race every event in different cars if you wanted to, because ingame money was always plenty that what forza horizon to me is about driving all kinds of cars around an exotic location.

Also the clothing and what have you for your avatar it just doesen't make sense, i never used it once after i created my avatar. Whenever i would get a wheelspin and i got some clothes instead of credits or a car it pissed me off a little.

On 11/23/2021 at 5:03 PM, Techno said:

It's been a while since Forza Horizon 5 came out, I thought it was fun, but I'm not all that into racing games.

With Forza Horizon 5 not being on Playstation, it's been very difficult for me to play it more often. I have played it a few times in PC but that's not enough to really appreciate the game. 

The Forza horizon trailer was a blast for me, but unfortunately I didn't get into playing the game due to the fact that I'm not an Xbox user, I don't own a Microsoft PC either. Maybe in the future I'll get down with the newer version of the series on Microsoft computer. 

On 4/29/2022 at 4:13 AM, Cortyie said:

Racing is the most diffucult for me in video games. I use Forza Horizon to learn how to drive a car (I have Xbox Series X). I liked the Horizon 5, but I can't spend a lot of time there

Forza Motorsports have said to me more realistic in its car handling than Forza Horizon's driving physics. Since you're trying to learn how to drive a car with the game, you should consider Forza Motorsports too. 

On 5/19/2022 at 2:03 AM, Justin11 said:

I discovered the mobile version of the game recently which is Forza Horizon Highway 4. It got 10,000+ downloads ever since it was launched, which has shown people how in-demand the game have been for some time now ever since it got into Google play store for android users. 

I didn't know there was a mobile phone version of Forza horizon, I would certainly check it out. Thanks for bringing this to my notice.

On 5/31/2022 at 3:21 PM, Clasher said:

I didn't know there was a mobile phone version of Forza horizon, I would certainly check it out. Thanks for bringing this to my notice.

Have you checked it though? You can communicate about your experiences so far with the Forza horizon highway if you've gotten underway.