Register Now
Techno

Thoughts On Forza Horizon 5?

On 5/19/2022 at 2:03 AM, Justin11 said:

I discovered the mobile version of the game recently which is Forza Horizon Highway 4. It got 10,000+ downloads ever since it was launched, which has shown people how in-demand the game have been for some time now ever since it got into Google play store for android users. 

Is Forza Horizon Highway 4 on mobile a free or paid game? If it's free, I might give it a try and see what it's like on mobile phone. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Is Forza Horizon Highway 4 on mobile a free or paid game? If it's free, I might give it a try and see what it's like on mobile phone. 

It's a free to download game, you can go for it if you can. I have it on my phone as I'm writing to you. 

Edited by Justin11

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a free to download game, you can go for it if you can. I have it on my phone as I'm writing to you. 

That's nice and I have confirmed it as well. It's even have Forza Horizon Highway 5 as well. I might play it later just to see how  racing feels in it. 

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's nice and I have confirmed it as well. It's even have Forza Horizon Highway 5 as well. I might play it later just to see how  racing feels in it. 

That's awesome to learn about it's latest edition, maybe I'll go see for myself and hopefully I'll download it if I like what I see in the game. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Have you checked it though? You can communicate about your experiences so far with the Forza horizon highway if you've gotten underway. 

Sadly, I haven't gotten time to check it out, but I'm less busy now I would do that in a minute. And would certainly drop a review here when I have played it.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

Sadly, I haven't gotten time to check it out, but I'm less busy now I would do that in a minute. And would certainly drop a review here when I have played it.

No problem, I'm waiting to get your review on any of the Forza horizon mobile game..

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's awesome to learn about it's latest edition, maybe I'll go see for myself and hopefully I'll download it if I like what I see in the game. 

I would have to start from the first release and play it up to the last one, for me to know the very best in their release of the game so far. 

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I checked it out and it looks really cool and not very much different from the console version

998401354_images(8).jpeg.0eba6b94e35940f2005b6d1634c26e50.jpeg

That's a chervlote right? It's one of my favorite cars in real life and not just in video games. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's a chervlote right? It's one of my favorite cars in real life and not just in video games. 

I think it is designed to look like a Chevrolote and a mustang combined, but in the game it's callec a challenger SRT hellcat and it has good features like stamina, speed and road balance.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

I think it is designed to look like a Chevrolote and a mustang combined, but in the game it's callec a challenger SRT hellcat and it has good features like stamina, speed and road balance.

A mustang is a very strong and nasty car. I can remember how good the car was in Death Race for the driver Frankenstein. 

On 6/5/2022 at 3:17 PM, Heatman said:

A mustang is a very strong and nasty car. I can remember how good the car was in Death Race for the driver Frankenstein. 

Yeah, I also watched death race the movie, I don't know if there is a game on death race or if death race was made out of a video game. Anyways I actually enjoyed the movie when I watched it.

On 6/5/2022 at 12:05 PM, Clasher said:

I checked it out and it looks really cool and not very much different from the console version

That's impressive man, that's exactly what I was talking about. So, which version of the Forza horizon highway mobile did you download? 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:05 PM, Clasher said:

What I'm about to post is a case study in why people should look into information that people post on VGR before replying. Not only is it essential to adequately respond to a point given by somebody else, it can even be dangerous not to.

For starters @Clasher and @Heatman, that car is meant to look like a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, so it's not a Chevy nor a Mustang. It's literally written in the image to the left of the "Muscle Modern" logo.

Second, that image is lifted from a game is called Forza Street, and again it's right there in the image. The game was an officially licenced Forza spin off for mobile that launched back in 2019 and was shut down almost a month ago (April 11nth). So outside of unofficial emulation, that game doesn't technically exist anymore. If you had looked into this properly and payed attention to the what information was posted, this would have saved some confusion.

Now @Justin11, you made your post about "Forza Horizon highway 4" , and that is literally how the games title is written on it's official listing on the Google Play Store, without the "H" in Highway capitalised, earlier in the thread about a week after the actual, official Forza game on mobile was shut down. Here it is on Google Play.

Screenshot_20220607_003424.thumb.jpg.541b4179217104ddda0d21dee9274c4e.jpg

So here it is, with 50,000+ downloads, no user reviews and no ratings. Add that to the weird description that claims to allow users to play 3 main, full Forza games in one place (Those game names were clearly there to generate more search hits), the aforementioned bad formatting on the title (And in the description), the fact that the all four images of the "game" are the same image of an old Suberu Impreza that I don't think is even from a video game, and this is very dodgy. I also checked out the contact email address listed on this very store page it it didn't yield any results. That is really unusual as one would expect such a search to come back with a webpage or social media profile representing the developer/publisher of the game. But no, this was what looks like a randomly generated g-mail account that doesn't seem attached to anything. This is clearly not legitimate, so anyone who had downloaded this game, I'd recommend removing it immediately.

Now @Clasher, I can understand how you manged to get a screenshot from an entirely different game, especially if you searched for the "Official Forza Mobile Game" or something to that effect, but you replied to this conversion clearly without looking into the subject matter properly. I suggest you apply due diligence in future. They are several reasons to get the facts right when you look into things for a forum thread, avoiding potentially harmful software is just one of the bigger ones.

Now @Justin11, since I don't trust this so-called "game" and thus am unwilling to download it onto my own phone, I want to tell me what it is and why you have brought it up here on VGR. Send me what you know in a PM. Include screenshots of the actual game if you have them, but DO NOT open it again for my sake. Delete it. It could be malware, ransomware or a phishing scam. It is possible you mistook this for an official Forza mobile game, and if so, I again would recommend you delete it from your devices immediately and would recommend greater vigilance in future for yourself as well.

This kind of false advertising and fake products are a common thing in the mobile market. I urge people to use thier good sense and not trust anything that looks out of place. I also urge everyone to look into what people are posting about in detail. They may not be deliberately trying to bring you on board to a scam, but it is possible they were fooled themselves. Do not put up links or promote software unless it's from a source you trust. As mods', it's our responsibility to make sure that people on VGR remain safe. If that means we don't trust software that you do, then that's our prerogative. If you have doubts, bring the names of games or links you want to post to us first and well assist in any way we can to verify them.

I hope you have all learned something from this.

Edited by Shagger