Register Now
leventliler

Do you have any story game suggestions?

Well I've played about twenty story games these last two years, if your into FPS's I would recommend Doom, Quake, Halo Campaigns, Prey, Uncharted

If your more of an RPG guy I would recommend, Elder Scrolls, Outer Worlds, Fallout, Yakuza

Open World games I would recommed would be Spiderman, Horizion, Days Gone, Metal Gear Solid.

Detroit: Become Human. *peeks at my avatar* 😆

If you're into visual novels, I could certainly recommend some since they're definitely very story-centric (as long as you could stand reading and have butt loads of time).

Let's not forget the Mass Effect trilogy of course. If you don't mind indie games, I'll also recommend Spiritfarer. Bring tissues for the latter.

Days Gone is one of my favorites. I think the story is good, but what really elevates it is how atmospheric the game is and how deeply you are drawn into the world.

I loved creeping around in the shadows to avoid freakers, or accidentally driving into a horde in the middle of the night, or sneaking up to shiv someone as you infiltrate a camp.

It is a really fun world to play around in, with good characters and great voice acting. The Challenge levels are a blast, too - just pop in and mow down zombies, full-throttle your bike around Oregon, or face wave after wave of marauders. Great game!

On 10/29/2022 at 2:25 PM, Akun said:

Detroit: Become Human. *peeks at my avatar* 😆

If you're into visual novels, I could certainly recommend some since they're definitely very story-centric (as long as you could stand reading and have butt loads of time).

Let's not forget the Mass Effect trilogy of course. If you don't mind indie games, I'll also recommend Spiritfarer. Bring tissues for the latter.

I actually played Detroit:become human a few months ago though I was a bit reluctant but finally decided to give it a try.

It was fun for most part and the story develops quite well maybe the ending wasn't so great but it was worth it.

Have you tried the Yakuza/Like a Dragon series? If you like Japanese lore, you might enjoy these games. I'm a big fan of them, the first 6 are like beat-em-up RPG's, and the 7th (Like a Dragon) and upcoming 8th are more like traditional turn-based RPGs.