Register Now
DeadGhost77

Recommend me an RPG for PS4

If you're looking for a decent RPG off the beaten path on PS4, I'd recommend Bound By Flame, The Technomancer, Risen 3: Titan Lords, ELEX, and Arcania: Gothic 4. All solid budget open-world RPGs. Not exactly triple-A, sure, but super fun nonetheless.

On 1/18/2022 at 5:55 PM, DylanC said:

If you're looking for a decent RPG off the beaten path on PS4, I'd recommend Bound By Flame, The Technomancer, Risen 3: Titan Lords, ELEX, and Arcania: Gothic 4. All solid budget open-world RPGs. Not exactly triple-A, sure, but super fun nonetheless.

I've heard a lot about Bound by Flame, but haven't had time to play it. Its few weeks before I finish some official assignments. Then, it's gaming all through. 

Finall Fantasy X is my favourite RPG on any console since it's my favourite game of all time. But also Final Fantasy, seriously, more people need to play this game. It has a cast of diverse characters an amazing soundtrack and a very different feel to any FF game, the closest would be VIII I think with the military schools.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy 7 Remake - both are pretty great games and definitely worth their price.

If you are ever playing or into RPG games, there is no way Final Fantasy 7 Remake wouldn't be top your list. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I used to play Final Fantasy and Assassin Creed on PS4.

What is it with you and the very vague replies? What Assassin's Creed and Final Fantasy? There's at least 2 Final Fantasy games and even more Assassin's Creed games made for PS4, and that's not counting remasters.

The topic is about recommending RPG's on PS4, and you didn't even do that! This is what I'm talking about with low quality posts that are made by someone who doesn't care. It says "I played a game" and doesn't address the topic. If you were making the minimum effort here, you would have stated specifically what Assassin's Creed and Final Fantasy games you played, say if and why you liked them and why you would or would not recommend them.

@egghead, start taking this more seriously or I'm going to start deleting posts. The same goes for everyone.

Unbelievable...

Edited by Shagger