Register Now
Heatman

How long should PS4 controller expected to last before it dies off?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's not just that you would be forced to sit within the proximity to your controller cord reach, they are perfect in my opinion. 

Most of these cords are short which gets you to sit closer to Television and it's not safe for your eyes. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's not just that you would be forced to sit within the proximity to your controller cord reach, they are perfect in my opinion. 

Since you're playing with a rotating chair you wouldn't bother to sit closer to your controller in order to play it safely and not stopping it from charging. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since you're playing with a rotating chair you wouldn't bother to sit closer to your controller in order to play it safely and not stopping it from charging. 

When the controller cord is short, no matter the kind of chair you sat in, it's never going to get comfortable for you. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

When the controller cord is short, no matter the kind of chair you sat in, it's never going to get comfortable for you. 

It forces you to stay within a specific proximity which in most cases is always near the TV 📺.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it wouldn't, I agree with you on that. I've played lots of games via wired controllers via PS2 back in the days, the short USB cable makes me experience back pains after long period of playing with others. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it wouldn't, I agree with you on that. I've played lots of games via wired controllers via PS2 back in the days, the short USB cable makes me experience back pains after long period of playing with others. 

You are probably not sitting down well and it's why the back pain started for you. 

43 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I wasn't sitting down well my good friend. The short USB cord simply made me to sit arkwardly and such brought the back pains upon me. 

That's what I typically thought of because I know very well from my own experience as well with not sitting well. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's what I typically thought of because I know very well from my own experience as well with not sitting well. 

You're right with your experience dear friend. When you aren't sitting appropriately, their is no how the back wouldn't get fatigued due to bad posture. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If my PS4 controllers don't last up to 5 hours of constant playing, such will simply make me place it as a weird controller that lacks quality. 

It's actually why some gamers don't feel like worrying themselves with playing using wireless consoles controllers and struggle with power. 

46 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Wired controller is simply connected with the console, and doesn't run down. But you wouldn't stay comfortable playing it, which can cause undue tiredness. 

Yeah, that how they are built for real time usage so you ain't going to be worried about the battery like wireless one's. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why some gamers don't feel like worrying themselves with playing using wireless consoles controllers and struggle with power. 

Since the power issue is there, they simply go with wired controllers to ease the burden of power deformity when it switches off due to low battery. But remember wired controller has its own disadvantage too, which makes you to be appearing in a weird position just to maintain it's length.