Register Now
Heatman

How long should PS4 controller expected to last before it dies off?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that how they are built for real time usage so you ain't going to be worried about the battery like wireless one's. 

As long as the gamer is completely comfortable with the reach of the wired console controller, he wouldn't bother having the wireless ones. 

On 12/11/2021 at 10:03 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that how they are built for real time usage so you ain't going to be worried about the battery like wireless one's. 

Yeah, playing with the wireless gives me comfort, I can't compare it with wired controllers, that makes me accrue pains at my back or via my abdomen due to bad positioning indeed. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, playing with the wireless gives me comfort, I can't compare it with wired controllers, that makes me accrue pains at my back or via my abdomen due to bad positioning indeed. 

0omp can easily fall asleep playing with wireless controllers because it's allowing you a little bit freedom to use as you want. 

My PS4 controllers lasted quite a while actually, should last for around 4-5 hours of gaming which is quite good. The PS5 controllers are really good in terms of the battery life as well which is quite surprising because of all the haptics. I thought it would have a worse battery life.

13 minutes ago, Darth said:

My PS4 controllers lasted quite a while actually, should last for around 4-5 hours of gaming which is quite good. The PS5 controllers are really good in terms of the battery life as well which is quite surprising because of all the haptics. I thought it would have a worse battery life.

Definitely, the PS5 console controller is supposed to be a lot more efficient and battery conservatives compared to other console's controllers. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Playstation 5 console controllers are supposed to over at least 2x better the features of what PS4 offered. So, the battery should last more than 5 hours in my opinion. 

Depending on the kind of games that you play with the controller on your Playstation 5, is what's going to determine how long it lasts too. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Depending on the kind of games that you play with the controller on your Playstation 5, is what's going to determine how long it lasts too. 

That's basically the same thing with other Playstation console's controllers being that it's what and how you put it to play that determines how long they last. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's basically the same thing with other Playstation console's controllers being that it's what and how you put it to play that determines how long they last. 

It's not just with console's controllers, anything in the world gets wear and tear depending on how you make use of them. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not just with console's controllers, anything in the world gets wear and tear depending on how you make use of them. 

This is something that I have to agree with no arguments at all whatsoever because the usage will definitely wear the product out. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:24 PM, Boblee said:

0omp can easily fall asleep playing with wireless controllers because it's allowing you a little bit freedom to use as you want. 

xD 😅, every gamer simply have one thing to the other to give as a negative impact from the kind of controller he or she never likes. Even when the wireless is the new version, you simply detest it, due to the dizziness it causes you. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is something that I have to agree with no arguments at all whatsoever because the usage will definitely wear the product out. 

That's true and it is something that I have come to accept as well. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😅, every gamer simply have one thing to the other to give as a negative impact from the kind of controller he or she never likes. Even when the wireless is the new version, you simply detest it, due to the dizziness it causes you. 

It's just what the nature of the controller causes for the gamers that are making use of them. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's true and it is something that I have come to accept as well. 

It's just what the nature of the controller causes for the gamers that are making use of them. 

Exactly, when a game controller affords you all the gaming relaxation you can get, there is high chance of sleeping off especially if you are tired.