Register Now
Heatman

How long should PS4 controller expected to last before it dies off?

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's true and it is something that I have come to accept as well. 

It's just what the nature of the controller causes for the gamers that are making use of them. 

I make use of the wireless controllers here with my PS3 console it doesn't make me feel that way. I feel very much alright, playing the game for long when ever I'm in for gaming. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I make use of the wireless controllers here with my PS3 console it doesn't make me feel that way. I feel very much alright, playing the game for long when ever I'm in for gaming. 

Once you are very comfortable with the console controller that you are playing with, that's what matters the most. Nothing is wrong with that at all. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I have both wireless and wired controllers for my Playstation 4 but I make use of the wireless controller more than I do the other. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have both wireless and wired controllers for my Playstation 4 but I make use of the wireless controller more than I do the other. 

It's very necessary for you to make use of the wireless controller more than the wired type, due to its ease of access playing games. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's very necessary for you to make use of the wireless controller more than the wired type, due to its ease of access playing games. 

When they had the wireless controllers made, they had a very good reason why it's made and it's why gamers still value it till date. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Wireless console's controllers equals to less and free liberty when it comes to how you want to play all your games. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wireless console's controllers equals to less and free liberty when it comes to how you want to play all your games. 

The liberty it offers to me is simply tremendous, and makes me settle very fine, I simply love playing games she the controller isn't a worry to me. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why the hardware is selling the way its been selling for years now. Gamers needs less stress in their gaming life. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why the hardware is selling the way its been selling for years now. Gamers needs less stress in their gaming life. 

Exactly, it's why a lot of people who are into gaming are not upgrading to making use of pro controllers because they last longer and it's more durable. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why a lot of people who are into gaming are not upgrading to making use of pro controllers because they last longer and it's more durable. 

If it's not for the cost of pro controllers, most if not all gamers would like to play with them because they offer better gaming experience. 

42 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the reason why many are simply wanting the pro controllers than the usual dual shock controllers. At the meantime, pro controller is off my budget. 

You can still have a wonderful playing time with ordinary controllers and upgrade to pro controllers when you have the money. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can still have a wonderful playing time with ordinary controllers and upgrade to pro controllers when you have the money. 

That's what I'm still using, the normal dual shock controllers. When I have the funds to spend more on controllers, I'll simply go for the pro controllers. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's what I'm still using, the normal dual shock controllers. When I have the funds to spend more on controllers, I'll simply go for the pro controllers. 

As long as it still works for you, there is no need to kill yourself with trying to get pro controllers over night. Play with what you have and enjoy the game.