Register Now
Heatman

How long should PS4 controller expected to last before it dies off?

On 12/24/2021 at 9:03 PM, Justin11 said:

I know their is no gamer who will feel satisfied with such kind of controller running down too quick. 

Seriously, that's really trash in my opinion because you wouldn't even get a good gaming time and the bastard would be off. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's really trash in my opinion because you wouldn't even get a good gaming time and the bastard would be off. 

Lolz what you've said is the truth there. When it runs down too easily, you wouldn't like it at all. I love it when my controller can carry me longer while playing games. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:20 AM, Justin11 said:

I can't even fancy myself up trying to fix the battery of a controller when it gets weak, because even you start repairing it, it can never get any better. 

A friend of mine actually tried doing that one time when we were still in college and he ended up messing up the controller completely. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

A friend of mine actually tried doing that one time when we were still in college and he ended up messing up the controller completely. 

You see, and it cost him his time and money as well. That's why I don't like wasting my time with what I can't handle or gain much more from, it's better to dump it and look for another option. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

You see, and it cost him his time and money as well. That's why I don't like wasting my time with what I can't handle or gain much more from, it's better to dump it and look for another option. 

To an extent, I felt he was just trying to explore with the console controller and see what he comes up with. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Was he an engineer or something? Maybe a mechanic? Unless, he likes to play out with most things. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Was he an engineer or something? Maybe a mechanic? Unless, he likes to play out with most things. 

I do believe that most male or guys are like that when it comes to being mechanically or technically inquisitive. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do believe that most male or guys are like that when it comes to being mechanically or technically inquisitive. 

Yeah, that's something that's very common with guys. I did it with one of toys when I was growing up as a teenager. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's something that's very common with guys. I did it with one of toys when I was growing up as a teenager. 

Imagine have your toys being loosen the hair too much and it's not possible to carry it and come like that. 

On 11/28/2021 at 11:30 PM, Heatman said:

It's always been between 2 to 3 hours. The longest time it ever lasted was 4 hours of gameplay and it's only once that happened. 

What led it to last 4 hours from the usual 2 hours to 3 hours it used to last initially is what you need to find out. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

What led it to last 4 hours from the usual 2 hours to 3 hours it used to last initially is what you need to find out. 

I can't even remember what or why it had to last more than the usual time that it used to last with my gameplay. 

On 12/27/2021 at 11:01 PM, Heatman said:

To an extent, I felt he was just trying to explore with the console controller and see what he comes up with. 

Hmm, the gamer alone understand what he is experimenting, as for me, I wouldn't entangle myself into that. When my controller shows signs of damaging, I'll simply make provision to get another. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, the gamer alone understand what he is experimenting, as for me, I wouldn't entangle myself into that. When my controller shows signs of damaging, I'll simply make provision to get another. 

Getting a new controller wouldn't stop you from trying to explore and see if you can figure out the problem by loosing the pad. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Getting a new controller wouldn't stop you from trying to explore and see if you can figure out the problem by loosing the pad. 

Seriously, some gamers don't have any kind of time for that stress, when they are 100% sure they aren't going to fixing their controllers by themselves. 

I never tried to open my controller when it's faulty, and my controllers hardly develop fault within short period of time which I bought it. It stays for long before developing fault. And when I find fault around my controller after some time I don't bother to open it and repair the issue, I simply dump it and use other alternative.