Register Now
Heatman

How long should PS4 controller expected to last before it dies off?

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When the controller is not working smoothly simply moving wear and tear, it is better to plan for alternative option which is to get another one and get that one repaired or replaced completely. 

Yeah, the wired console controllers are already a mess when it's been used for years or carelessly. It's why they get faulty along the line. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can simply use your wireless controllers for two options, using it for wired option and also as a wireless option. Video game is on massive improvement and time of wired controllers are coming to an end. 

Once you get too used to making use of wireless controllers, it's always difficult to switch back to using wired controllers. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:43 PM, Boblee said:

Once the wires keeps getting entangled, then having partial contact is something that will be a constant with using the controller. 

Seriously, that's the biggest challenges most people have with making use of wired controllers. I still hate it today as a result of that. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Once you get too used to making use of wireless controllers, it's always difficult to switch back to using wired controllers. 

Ever since I got into using wireless controllers via my PS3 console I never looked backward to get underway with my wired controllers anymore. I feel very much comfortable using the wireless controller. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ever since I got into using wireless controllers via my PS3 console I never looked backward to get underway with my wired controllers anymore. I feel very much comfortable using the wireless controller. 

My very good friend still makes use of wired controllers and he's loving it very much like the wireless controllers never really came out to his knowledge. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

My very good friend still makes use of wired controllers and he's loving it very much like the wireless controllers never really came out to his knowledge. 

With time I know your friend will upgrade the wired controller and making use of wireless one. Their are times you'll simply need to taste new things, such will ring on his mind. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Those that makes use of wired controllers don't have anything to worry about when it comes to battery life of their controllers. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Those that makes use of wired controllers don't have anything to worry about when it comes to battery life of their controllers. 

They are already connected to the system, so they are already connected to power source of the console. So, power isn't their problem at all. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:04 PM, Heatman said:

They are already connected to the system, so they are already connected to power source of the console. So, power isn't their problem at all. 

Exactly, that solves the problem that's concerning with lack of power for the controller in most cases. 

On 1/11/2022 at 4:01 AM, Justin11 said:

Since you can use your wireless controllers as wired types, you wouldn't worry much for it's battery usage, because you can connect it to charging even it's low in battery. 

I don't think it's charging when it's connected to the console but it's working directly with the console when connected. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't think it's charging when it's connected to the console but it's working directly with the console when connected. 

That's exactly what I meant earlier, when you connect it to your console, it becomes a wired controller at that moment because you can't move too far again like when you never plugged it in the console. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's exactly what I meant earlier, when you connect it to your console, it becomes a wired controller at that moment because you can't move too far again like when you never plugged it in the console. 

Yeah exactly, that's the one big problem with making use of wired controllers for any kind of gaming system. You will be glued to the TV. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, that's the one big problem with making use of wired controllers for any kind of gaming system. You will be glued to the TV. 

It doesn't have any other way to use the wired controllers by not sitting within the range of the wire!!