Register Now
Heatman

How long should PS4 controller expected to last before it dies off?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It doesn't have any other way to use the wired controllers by not sitting within the range of the wire!! 

Seriously, it's the sitting within close range of the game television is the biggest challenge because it affects the eyes in a bad way if you play too long. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the sitting within close range of the game television is the biggest challenge because it affects the eyes in a bad way if you play too long. 

My eyes are really that very important to me and it's why I don't play with wired controllers more often lately. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:02 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, the wired console controllers are already a mess when it's been used for years or carelessly. It's why they get faulty along the line. 

Yes, especially when the PS2 wired controllers were popular, it doesn't take long for it to go faulty. PS4, PS5 controllers are more solid. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:57 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, that's the one big problem with making use of wired controllers for any kind of gaming system. You will be glued to the TV. 

And at times when I'm feeling dizzy, I love yo stay off my screen and staying on my bed to play for fun. Using the wired controller wouldn't be possible for me to relax my kneck. 

Edited by Justin11

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, especially when the PS2 wired controllers were popular, it doesn't take long for it to go faulty. PS4, PS5 controllers are more solid. 

Mine didn't get that faulty, in fact it never developed any fault till I had it given away to one of cousins who needed it. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Mine didn't get that faulty, in fact it never developed any fault till I had it given away to one of cousins who needed it. 

Everything depends on how you make use of your gaming hardwares which determines how long they last without giving you issues. 

On 1/14/2022 at 8:31 AM, Heatman said:

That's cool that your PS2 controller stayed strong till you gave it out. I believe it's one of those old controllers that was made stronger. 

23 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool that your PS2 controller stayed strong till you gave it out. I believe it's one of those old controllers that was made stronger. 

Yeah, everything depends on how you made use of the gaming hardwares that you have. If used carefully, it's definitely going to last well. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, everything depends on how you made use of the gaming hardwares that you have. If used carefully, it's definitely going to last well. 

You're very correct on that. If you use it carefully it will last for a while and you'll enjoy it instead of something I'll lose easily due to carelessness. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, seriously though I was very careful about how I make use of my gaming hardwares. It wasn't easy getting them. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, seriously though I was very careful about how I make use of my gaming hardwares. It wasn't easy getting them. 

If you don't have too much money to spare, that's how you are supposed to make use of your gaming hardwares otherwise you pay the price. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you don't have too much money to spare, that's how you are supposed to make use of your gaming hardwares otherwise you pay the price. 

Seriously, most of my friends that comes over to visit and play all knows very well how important it is that they play with caution. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, most of my friends that comes over to visit and play all knows very well how important it is that they play with caution. 

If they do manage to play and damage the gaming hardware particularly the controllers, they have built up expenses for themselves. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they do manage to play and damage the gaming hardware particularly the controllers, they have built up expenses for themselves. 

Seriously, are they going to be expecting me to replace it for them? They are definitely buying a new one immediately and still continue to play. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, are they going to be expecting me to replace it for them? They are definitely buying a new one immediately and still continue to play. 

They break it, they buy it and keep playing with it. That says it all because they can never say that you did them any wrong.