Register Now
Heatman

How long should PS4 controller expected to last before it dies off?

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

They break it, they buy it and keep playing with it. That says it all because they can never say that you did them any wrong. 

How can I do them any wrong when they are playing with my console and my controllers? It's only when they damage it, that they get to buy it back. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

How can I do them any wrong when they are playing with my console and my controllers? It's only when they damage it, that they get to buy it back. 

Are you currently making use of wireless controllers for your Playstation 4 or the wired controllers for it? 

On 12/3/2021 at 1:25 PM, Boblee said:

A steady 5 hour use of a PlayStation 4 controller in playing game is actually an average time that is very okay that you don't have to worry about it that much.

If my Playstation 4 wireless console controllers last 5 hours, I don't really have any problems with it again. I'm very good with it. 

On 1/19/2022 at 10:56 AM, Heatman said:

If they break it, they are definitely going to buy it back and keep on playing the games as they see fit. 

Remember when I had PS2, the controllers I had that time aren't quality kind. When 2-3 gamers spend time playing it with, others loose and start malfunctioning. At that point in time, I can't tell my friends to buy me new ones, cos I know my controllers are made weak already. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PS2 had original controllers earlier on, I witnessed it, but with time as better consoles came out, fake controllers were developed which doesn't last longer. 

There are always the fake products in anything that's being sold whether online or offline. It's been that way for ages. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are always the fake products in anything that's being sold whether online or offline. It's been that way for ages. 

Yes, it's been that way for ages, their is no doubt. That's why we always seek opinions and make our own review around the products to get better clarifications. 

My controller do last very long, am not sure but it last almost a whole day. I think it's durability depends on how you use it or how your friends uses them. Not everyone can handle the controller well, I once had a visitor who nearly ruin my controller while gaming, also it depends on the kind of games you play too. 

On 2/28/2022 at 1:29 AM, Head_Hunter said:

PS2 had original controllers earlier on, I witnessed it, but with time as better consoles came out, fake controllers were developed which doesn't last longer. 

Very true.. I have one controller on my PlayStation 2, I have been using it for over 8 years and it's still very strong and reliable. 

14 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very true.. I have one controller on my PlayStation 2, I have been using it for over 8 years and it's still very strong and reliable. 

I think that they got better with their consoles controllers making in terms of durability and power.