Register Now
Heatman

How long should PS4 controller expected to last before it dies off?

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very true.. I have one controller on my PlayStation 2, I have been using it for over 8 years and it's still very strong and reliable. 

That's impressive one that your PS2 is still running for you for eight years now and their is no issues. 

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very true.. I have one controller on my PlayStation 2, I have been using it for over 8 years and it's still very strong and reliable. 

Older console controllers are too rigid for my liking. They are too hard especially the buttons. It causes me a lot of pain when I played for too long. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not all PS2 controllers last thou, they have many fake, but when you spend money for quality you'll reap the reward which is the longevity attached to the controller. 

My Playstation 4 console is far more of a better quality than what I had on both my Playstation 1, Playstation 2 and Playstation 3. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

My Playstation 4 console is far more of a better quality than what I had on both my Playstation 1, Playstation 2 and Playstation 3. 

That's good. Already, PS4 controllers are expensive, it will be shit, if after spending such amount of money to get the controller, it disappoints within short period of time. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

That's good. Already, PS4 controllers are expensive, it will be shit, if after spending such amount of money to get the controller, it disappoints within short period of time. 

They are equally good when it comes to the cost they are being sold to gamers. It's why I don't mind at all about the price. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They are equally good when it comes to the cost they are being sold to gamers. It's why I don't mind at all about the price. 

Provided it is of high quality, their is nothing to worry about spending for the controller. Because, I know it wouldn't go all that higher than its market value. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Provided it is of high quality, their is nothing to worry about spending for the controller. Because, I know it wouldn't go all that higher than its market value. 

Seriously, there is no way you would expect me to pay for something that's quite expensive like that and they give me a fake one. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no way you would expect me to pay for something that's quite expensive like that and they give me a fake one. 

Why do I make use of most Amazon for all of my gaming products? It's to absolutely avoid such rubbish. 

On 3/3/2022 at 12:57 AM, Heatman said:

That's exactly, that's why we ought to be extra careful online to avoid scammers earning from our hard work. 

When buying from Amazon, we should watch out for it's clone to avoid losing it all. 

Edited by Justin11

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's exactly, that's why we ought to be extra careful online to avoid scammers earning from our hard work. 

When buying from Amazon, we should watch out for it's clone to avoid losing it all. 

How can you know if it's clone from the website? I have never had such experience from all my shopping from the website in the past. 

On 3/3/2022 at 12:57 AM, Heatman said:

Why do I make use of most Amazon for all of my gaming products? It's to absolutely avoid such rubbish. 

They are definitely the best to make use of in my opinion. Even though their products are expensive but it's worth it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

How can you know if it's clone from the website? I have never had such experience from all my shopping from the website in the past. 

I've experienced such severally online, they cloned a website which I was shopping from, it's a local store, the fraudstera scammed lots of people due to such malicious thing. Some hackers can clone your website, import every features of your website just to deceive people and luring them spending money they wanted to spend. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know their is no way my PS4 controller can last for 24 hours. That's the essence while I bought more of the controllers, so, I wouldn't be playing through wireless and going off from it due to low battery. 

When Playstation 5 console controller can never in this world last 10 hours of gameplay and not to talk about lasting for 24 hours.