Register Now
Heatman

How long should PS4 controller expected to last before it dies off?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

At least each one of them can give you at least a minimum of 4 to 5 hours of gameplay and that's roughly 10 hours of gameplay. 

Seriously, who even plays video games 10 hours in a day? How long do you work and how long do you rest? 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That was when I was a kid, I barely have time for gaming that much. This days, I only make up 1 hour or lower for gaming some days. While some days I don't even play up to that, due to my activities doing some gigs online and offline. 

It's definitely something that's very obvious that when someone is a kid and really into playing games, they tend to play a lot. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

At least each one of them can give you at least a minimum of 4 to 5 hours of gameplay and that's roughly 10 hours of gameplay. 

10 hours of constant gaming is equal to one day non stop gaming for sure. Already not everyone can play for such duration of time. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

10 hours of constant gaming is equal to one day non stop gaming for sure. Already not everyone can play for such duration of time. 

Seriously, it's something that's going to be very difficult for someone like me to achieve because I have a very big schedule. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's something that's going to be very difficult for someone like me to achieve because I have a very big schedule. 

Not for me too, because I got life outside gaming, I wouldn't devote such kind of time to play video games. I can play for about 1-2 hours on average daily especially when I have new games to play. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Not for me too, because I got life outside gaming, I wouldn't devote such kind of time to play video games. I can play for about 1-2 hours on average daily especially when I have new games to play. 

Which is why I don't even see the reason why I'm getting bothered about how long the controllers holds as I can do max of 2 hours in a day. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Which is why I don't even see the reason why I'm getting bothered about how long the controllers holds as I can do max of 2 hours in a day. 

Two hours aren't bad, it is a reasonable time invested in gaming. I don't play much this days, because most of my games are faded. I engage in discussion online, this days than playing. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Two hours aren't bad, it is a reasonable time invested in gaming. I don't play much this days, because most of my games are faded. I engage in discussion online, this days than playing. 

Yeah, it's something that you can see very well you have play the console for as long as 2 hours and you will be satisfied. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that you can see very well you have play the console for as long as 2 hours and you will be satisfied. 

Two hours invested in my motorcycle GP is enough for me for the day, I don't have to think much again about playing further, but to find other productive stuffs doing too. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Two hours invested in my motorcycle GP is enough for me for the day, I don't have to think much again about playing further, but to find other productive stuffs doing too. 

Seriously, it's why I don't bother too much when I have played at least 2 hours, I'm very much satisfied in what I've played. 

50 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's why I don't bother too much when I have played at least 2 hours, I'm very much satisfied in what I've played. 

Just as I've said earlier, if I can have 1 hour of gaming time, I am okay. This days I have lots of assignments taking my time and not given me that kind of time I had earlier. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Just as I've said earlier, if I can have 1 hour of gaming time, I am okay. This days I have lots of assignments taking my time and not given me that kind of time I had earlier. 

As far as I'm concerned, getting 1 hour of a constant and consistent gameplay every day is even more then enough. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You are doing just alright in my opinion when it comes to how long you are managing to play. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

You are doing just alright in my opinion when it comes to how long you are managing to play. 

Lol, men got lots of things to engage on, so, it wouldn't be possible to engage in one thing for long time. I play video games when I have time enough, when I have more lucrative stuffs online to fetch me money, I don't play at all.