Register Now
skyfire

Machinarium

The trailer didn't get to open for me, YouTube unexpectedly closed it, that's the message I got trying to access it. I wanted to hear the soundtrack at least, to use it and rate the game because I am not interested with any puzzle kind of games. 

19 hours ago, egghead said:

The game cost $5.87. There are over 500k downloads but no reviews

Just play the demo. You would understand. You are being too generic with your replies.

Your post does not tell anything about the game, I am at least informing other users that the game is paid and has no reviews. My replies are not generic, I am providing information on the game so that users can take a cue.

21 hours ago, egghead said:

Your post does not tell anything about the game, I am at least informing other users that the game is paid and has no reviews. My replies are not generic, I am providing information on the game so that users can take a cue.

It sounds like spam to be honest. You have repeated that in every thread. I think gameplay tells enough about the game, I shared those trailers. paid or not is not what users look for as play stores can give that info.

On 11/24/2021 at 7:43 AM, skyfire said:

One more good art from the amanita designs. Machinarium is a puzzle based game and you would love soundtrack too. 

Check out the trailer. 

I have been looking for something like this for a long time now and thanks the heavens I finally do. I'm getting into playing the demo to make my final decision on the game. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The trailer is just a hilarious one, their is no real quality thou, I'm passing it off, I won't be downloading it unless i want funny video games. 

It looks like a decaying city with dying bots. Some people might find it interesting but it's not a good idea for me at all.