Register Now
skyfire

Machinarium

Your post does not tell anything about the game, I am at least informing other users that the game is paid and has no reviews. My replies are not generic, I am providing information on the game so that users can take a cue.

21 hours ago, egghead said:

Your post does not tell anything about the game, I am at least informing other users that the game is paid and has no reviews. My replies are not generic, I am providing information on the game so that users can take a cue.

It sounds like spam to be honest. You have repeated that in every thread. I think gameplay tells enough about the game, I shared those trailers. paid or not is not what users look for as play stores can give that info.

On 11/24/2021 at 7:43 AM, skyfire said:

One more good art from the amanita designs. Machinarium is a puzzle based game and you would love soundtrack too. 

Check out the trailer. 

I have been looking for something like this for a long time now and thanks the heavens I finally do. I'm getting into playing the demo to make my final decision on the game. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The trailer is just a hilarious one, their is no real quality thou, I'm passing it off, I won't be downloading it unless i want funny video games. 

It looks like a decaying city with dying bots. Some people might find it interesting but it's not a good idea for me at all.