Register Now
The Blackangel

What does your Username mean?

How did everyone get their username? I got mine because it's a nickname I have had since I was a kid. People knew me as The Blackangel. I don't remember how exactly I got it, but it stuck. I always liked it, so I used it as both an alias and username/screen name. I considered using Legion at one point, but The Blackangel was more meaningful to me. And honestly, I felt that it was also a better fit as well.

BTW, to staff, I did a search and couldn't find any posts like this. I'm sure that at some point something was made, but I couldn't find it.

Edited by The Blackangel

Mine means exactly what it says. All the things we have to deal with in life's reality crashing against adventure and the escape. Sometimes it bleeds in together and other times it is at complete opposition. I hope adventure wins out in the end, but reality keeps everything in check. The two have a strangle hold over the other. 

Means empire, XD

Started years ago when I was creating my email account, with yahoo and at the time I was playing allot of age of empires, I was doing allot of empire games lol.

The name was empire3010 back then, then I created an You Tune channel named Empire34453 and it still is today. About a year later I changed from Empire3010 to Empire. On all sites, I'm known as empire.

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

My name sounds so hilarious, just as it implies, meaning head of all Hunters lmao. I adopted the name playing many hunters games especially Cabela's Big game Hunter made in 1998. 

I remember that one. The cinematic scenes that you were supposed to take your shot at were atrocious. Deer Hunter was better, and it was full on animation. One game that was really fun was Deer Avenger. That one was absolutely hilarious.

I always freeze when I have to come up with names on the  spot. Same thing happened when I had to choose a nickname when I first got online and went into a chatroom. So the only thing that came to my mind was the last movie I watched which was the mummy. So I used that name, and then was forced to keep using it so ppl I met online would recognize me. Then later when in one particular chat mummy was already taken I became mummy76. Which later got abbreviated to m76, because I'm lazy. And no, 76 is not the year of my birth, it comes from the game Interstate '76, as does my current icon.

Edited by m76

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In our culture, a killa is someone who is efficient at whatever they do and I got this nickname in high school for quickly ending fights once I got involved.

I ended fights pretty quickly too, but I'm willing to bet that I used a different method.