Register Now
The Blackangel

What does your Username mean?

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I ended fights pretty quickly too, but I'm willing to bet that I used a different method.

Probably, depending on the kind of fight, I either used my fist and beat the crap out of them in one-on-one fights or brandish a weapon I had hidden when attacking multiple people.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Probably, depending on the kind of fight, I either used my fist and beat the crap out of them in one-on-one fights or brandish a weapon I had hidden when attacking multiple people.

Maybe our methods weren't so different. If I was fighting a guy, I would kick him in the nuts then start bashing his head into the wall. If I was fighting a girl, I would aim for the tits first, then start bashing her head into the wall. If no wall was around, I would pick up a rock, or throw them on the ground and literally stomp the shit out of them. I found that hammers work especially well too. I miss those days.

I've had a few different usernames in the past. I've gone as "kingcool56" or "kingcool52" in the past when I was younger. I now tend to go as "Ash" on most forums but I believe that was taken on this forum. "Darth" is part of my gaming username that I use on a lot of different platforms. I like Star Wars so thought it would be a good name to go for.

On 2/8/2022 at 7:56 AM, Darth said:

I've had a few different usernames in the past. I've gone as "kingcool56" or "kingcool52" in the past when I was younger. I now tend to go as "Ash" on most forums but I believe that was taken on this forum. "Darth" is part of my gaming username that I use on a lot of different platforms. I like Star Wars so thought it would be a good name to go for.

I mean when you used Darth I instantly knew the inspiration - I'm not the biggest fan of Star Wars even though I do like it in terms of the lore.

My friends and I used to live in a place where 'Withy' was common in the naming of places, and one of them coined the term 'Withywarrior' for the alliteration. I wanted something similar: Withywizard didn't quite do it. By the time I'd settled on Withywarlock, it was too late to be able to afford to change my Gamertag on Xbox Live. I've only recently readopted the name, and have since used it wherever I can.

On 8/2/2022 at 10:23 AM, Clasher said:

For the love of ancient battles and the history surrounding them hence- clasher

I just found out now that clasher is also a term used for gamers who play clash of clans.

It's hilarious though but it still describes my love for ancient battles and whatever games involved the use of swords , arrows and other ancient weapons (a big fan of God of war).

Raven from Teen Titans is my favorite fictional character of all time and though I still think she's awesome, I used to be really obsessed with her so I came up with the username "Raven Freak" in 2008, but decided to combine the two since it looked better. I used to go by Ravenisawesome on some forums.

I'm using my real name as my username here as well as in all forums. It's a Hindu name that means "Blessing of God". It's one of the most loved names in the place I am from.

Edited by Debashis