Register Now
Gamer4Lyfe

Will the metaverse replace the real world?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's not something that's real but a complete fiction. If it's possible, science still have a lot of prove for me to believe in it. 

And science never covered such kind of topic around metaverse. So, you shouldn't worry about it isn't in existence. It's simply a mirage use in story telling. 

9 hours ago, onii chan said:

i do believe in the metaverse and i can see how it can benefit society a lot but i dont think the world will ever be completely people just living in the metaverse like in the movie ready player one unless it progresses to a level that makes it more beneficial then the real world and i definitely dont see it happening in the next 5 years😂 but i do see the metaverse progressing a lot in the next 5 years and having a big impact on society just like how internet changed the world  

The real question is how would it come into fold with the earth in quote for them to benefit each other? There are so many dark spots that needs to be explained for one to even begin to believe that it's something possible to happen.