Register Now
StormyFire

Gaming gear

On 11/26/2021 at 12:23 AM, Justin11 said:

I have my PS3, and it's headphone which I used to get the dialogues in the game to avoid outside in-game background radar or noise. 

I haven't used my PS4 set of speakers for a while now because I felt it's going to be a disturbance to many around. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually purchased my own set of speakers for my PlayStation 4 from Amazon and it's not really that expensive.

How much did you purchase at Amazon? Let's compare the difference with other E-commerce store if it's cheaper or not. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How much did you purchase at Amazon? Let's compare the difference with other E-commerce store if it's cheaper or not. 

It should be between $20 to $25 if I remembered correctly. It's been a while since I purchased it. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

It should be between $20 to $25 if I remembered correctly. It's been a while since I purchased it. 

Is affordable, and it makes video game more interesting because you'll get to hear the sound recorder in an improved soundtrack bass, even if you're listening from the in-game soundtracks or background soundtrack. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is affordable, and it makes video game more interesting because you'll get to hear the sound recorder in an improved soundtrack bass, even if you're listening from the in-game soundtracks or background soundtrack. 

Yeah, it was affordable. I was actually thinking that it would be too expensive at the time due how the economy was but I was wrong. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it was affordable. I was actually thinking that it would be too expensive at the time due how the economy was but I was wrong. 

That's cool. I understand your point of thinking earlier that it will be expensive than expect due to the present economic situation of the world. Things are simply going double in prices, I'm shock to see such happening, but not in the case of this external speakers. 

On 11/25/2021 at 9:43 PM, StormyFire said:

How much "gaming" gear do you own? For example, do you have a "gamer" desk, mousepad, headset, or anything like that?

I have an RGB mousepad, keyboard, mouse, and headset.

I have virtually all that you have mentioned here and a lot more. You didn't add speakers as well because I do love to play my games loud when I'm not using headsets. 

• uTech Venus Smart gaming mouse. RGB, it has 12 buttons on the side, a 3x left-click button next to the left bumper, and up/down mouse speed buttons.
  • steelseries Apex 3 TKL gaming keyboard. A membrane RGB keyboard that looks gorgeous, but its raised keys make typing a bit more difficult, especially when considering the fact it's a membrane keyboard. Still very nice, and I'm happy to continue using it.
  • MSI Optix MAG241C gaming monitor. 1920x1080, 144Hz.
  • Razer Blackshark V2 X gaming headset. Wired, non-detachable microphone, works best when plugged into the back of the motherboard.
  • nobleChairs Epic 2019 Limited Edition gaming chair. Very good build quality but ultimately not recommended because, y'know, gaming chair instead of decent office chair.
  • Gaming mat. Not much to say on this one, it's just a gaming mat with a map of the world on it.

1 hour ago, Withywarlock said:
  • uTech Venus Smart gaming mouse. RGB, it has 12 buttons on the side, a 3x left-click button next to the left bumper, and up/down mouse speed buttons.
  • steelseries Apex 3 TKL gaming keyboard. A membrane RGB keyboard that looks gorgeous, but its raised keys make typing a bit more difficult, especially when considering the fact it's a membrane keyboard. Still very nice, and I'm happy to continue using it.
  • MSI Optix MAG241C gaming monitor. 1920x1080, 144Hz.
  • Razer Blackshark V2 X gaming headset. Wired, non-detachable microphone, works best when plugged into the back of the motherboard.
  • nobleChairs Epic 2019 Limited Edition gaming chair. Very good build quality but ultimately not recommended because, y'know, gaming chair instead of decent office chair.
  • Gaming mat. Not much to say on this one, it's just a gaming mat with a map of the world on it.

I never got a gaming mat for any reason whatsoever, in fact it never occurred to me to get a mat or sit on the floor to play games. I'd rather sit in bed. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never got a gaming mat for any reason whatsoever, in fact it never occurred to me to get a mat or sit on the floor to play games. I'd rather sit in bed. 

I should've elaborated; a gaming mat is like a mouse mat, but Gaming™. It's just a big, long mouse-mat, not something you use on the floor (though there are gaming mats for chairs that go on the floor, strangely enough!)