Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Special Offer for VGR Gamer, Get Premium Disney Marvel Co-brand Gaming Chair in 50% OFF Extra Large Discounts

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the chair comes in a leather body, I'm definitely not going to be very much interested in it because I have a strong avarice towards leather. 

Fabrics seems to be far more better than leather for me in terms of how comfortable it gets when you seat on it. Arozzi Vernazza Soft Fabric Gaming Chair has been my favorite and still being used now. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Fabrics seems to be far more better than leather for me in terms of how comfortable it gets when you seat on it. Arozzi Vernazza Soft Fabric Gaming Chair has been my favorite and still being used now. 

How good is this Arozzi Vernazza Soft Fabric Gaming Chair so far since you have been making use of it? 

46 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's actually a little bit expensive when I purchased it. I think it should be around $430 plus shipping fee added together. 

Wow, at $430+ it's quite expensive even more costly than the Marvel Avengers Captain America Gaming Chair. Although, it looks very good for the price. 

I got the Spiderman chair. So glad I got it, because this chair is comfy. I'm a heavy dude and it holds me. And I don't have butt pain anymore. It was fairly easy to put together and reclines nicely. I love it. 

Oh and apologies on the mess. I have to clean this place up. Not pictures is the cushion that came with it. I would use it, but it pushes me forward too much. 

20211231_225551.thumb.jpg.36075bd358af00397d19f03c38dac593.jpg

20211231_225538.jpg

Edited by Kane99

15 hours ago, DC said:

I bought my brother a Captain America Chair from AndaSeat. Here are the pictures and he is absolutely loving it.

IMG-2411.jpg

IMG-8293.jpg

IMG-7942.jpg

From the looks of it, it seems that the product of Marvel is way better in terms of beauty than that of AndaSeat. The real question now would be which one is more durable...?