Register Now
Kane99

Worried about GTA IV remastered now?

On 11/26/2021 at 10:41 PM, Kane99 said:

I know I am. Especially after the disaster that was the recent GTA Trilogy remaster. I've been looking forward to a possible GTA IV remaster since that was announced. 

But, if they do a remaster, they really need to take their time with it. It was clear the team behind the remaster trilogy was rushed to meet a release date, as this game was clearly not ready for release. Just watch the many videos of problems on YouTube. 

Anyway, I think Rockstar will have to take it slow going forward with any remaster they do, because they will be criticized even more if they fail to make something playable. 

They already know what they came up against with what happened with their GTA trilogy, so I believe that they will be very cautious about whenever they do next. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

They already know what they came up against with what happened with their GTA trilogy, so I believe that they will be very cautious about whenever they do next. 

Seriously, I don't really care much about what or how they fare with what had done with the GTA trilogy. It proved they were very much only interested in the money. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

In the end, they are always going to do what's in their best interests when it comes to GTA IV remastered. They never seem to learn their lessons well. 

When their acts with the making of GTA trilogy got them out in the press to apologize for their letdown, I'm very sure that they saw the direction it would have taken. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

When their acts with the making of GTA trilogy got them out in the press to apologize for their letdown, I'm very sure that they saw the direction it would have taken. 

Even with their so called apology, it's dented their image in the eyes of their loyal fans who really looked up to them so high. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Even with their so called apology, it's dented their image in the eyes of their loyal fans who really looked up to them so high. 

No apologies will be enough. We expect quality from a studio like Rockstar, and when they ship a mess off to the people, it shows they don't care about the stuff they put out, as long as they get enough sales. They'll fix the problems for the remastered version, but it's too late. They failed to deliver something worthy at release and now they're having to deal with the consequences. 

Which makes me think, if they plan to remaster GTA IV, they will have to make it similar to what they did with GTA V, just updated visuals and maybe some updated controls as well. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

No apologies will be enough. We expect quality from a studio like Rockstar, and when they ship a mess off to the people, it shows they don't care about the stuff they put out, as long as they get enough sales. They'll fix the problems for the remastered version, but it's too late. They failed to deliver something worthy at release and now they're having to deal with the consequences. 

Which makes me think, if they plan to remaster GTA IV, they will have to make it similar to what they did with GTA V, just updated visuals and maybe some updated controls as well. 

Exactly, and it's why most of their fans are unforgiving when it comes to letting them off the hook. To even see that they charged so high for the game showed exactly what they were after. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's just like taking medicine after death. It's completely useless because the harm has already been done with maximum damage. 

On 1/15/2022 at 11:58 PM, Kane99 said:

The only thing that's going to save them their face is what they are going to make in any of their next games. If it's not top notch, they will suffer more. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The only thing that's going to save them their face is what they are going to make in any of their next games. If it's not top notch, they will suffer more. 

Yeah, if they are wise, they are definitely going to have all eyes out on what possibly could ruin their next game and work on getting it all in line. 

On 1/16/2022 at 10:44 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly, and it's why most of their fans are unforgiving when it comes to letting them off the hook. To even see that they charged so high for the game showed exactly what they were after. 

I wouldn't go that far, considering so many of their fans are still all over GTA online these days. But you are right, some fans are unforgiving and some don't forgive. I myself, will get GTA VI once it releases. But, I'm not going to expect a masterpiece anymore, because I don't think they will deliver that for us with a sequel. I'm prepared to be wrong though. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wouldn't go that far, considering so many of their fans are still all over GTA online these days. But you are right, some fans are unforgiving and some don't forgive. I myself, will get GTA VI once it releases. But, I'm not going to expect a masterpiece anymore, because I don't think they will deliver that for us with a sequel. I'm prepared to be wrong though. 

Seriously, eventually everything depends on what they decide to do irrespective of what the feels or need and certainly what their reaction is going to be. 

On 1/17/2022 at 9:39 PM, Justin11 said:

You aren't wrong buddy, Rockstar disappointed last time with their trilogy, their is always doubt that surrounds an entity when production is below par. 

To some extent, I don't really think that they care that much about it because if they did, they wouldn't give the job to Take Two to handle the game.