Register Now
Kane99

Worried about GTA IV remastered now?

4 hours ago, Syntax said:

I feel like there isn't a way they could royally mess up GTA IV, especially since it didn't really have any iffey subject matter like San Andres did for example. 

These guys can really go out of their way to prove you wrong if they really wanted to. It's why I don't have any kind of trust in them lately till I see what they make. 

9 hours ago, Syntax said:

I feel like there isn't a way they could royally mess up GTA IV, especially since it didn't really have any iffey subject matter like San Andres did for example. 

No one actually believed that they would be doing the trash that they did with the GTA trilogy. So, there are no exceptions for these guys. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

To some extent, I don't really think that they care that much about it because if they did, they wouldn't give the job to Take Two to handle the game. 

I don't even know why Take Two didn't deliver top notch, upon they are well-known for their video games delivering quality. Nonetheless, it's a shame to rockstar, given out their job for another to accomplish in their name. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I don't even know why Take Two didn't deliver top notch, upon they are well-known for their video games delivering quality. Nonetheless, it's a shame to rockstar, given out their job for another to accomplish in their name. 

Personally, I believe that everything that they did was based on the instructions given to them by Rockstar and even the resources that was made available for them to use. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I believe that everything that they did was based on the instructions given to them by Rockstar and even the resources that was made available for them to use. 

That's why Rockstar never came up to the public to criticize them. Because what they wanted it's what was garbagged to them back. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

No one actually believed that they would be doing the trash that they did with the GTA trilogy. So, there are no exceptions for these guys. 

Exactly, there was never any sign that what they did with the making of GTA trilogy was ever going to happen or didn't they test the game before its release? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, there was never any sign that what they did with the making of GTA trilogy was ever going to happen or didn't they test the game before its release? 

Seriously, that's one big question that needs an urgent answer because they do test games before it's released as far as I know of. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's one big question that needs an urgent answer because they do test games before it's released as far as I know of. 

Yeah, that's another thing to be worried about because they will definitely know the nature of the game before its released but they released it anyways.

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When they test those games, what does it tell them at the end? Does it tell them the game is perfectly made? They are simply rushy to make money from the game and not spending time to do the needful. 

They had the games written and developed. So, obviously they are supposed to know exactly what comes out in the end of the game. 

What do you think GTA IV would even look like remastered? If they do remaster it, I hope they go in the direction of what GTA V and RDR2 looks like. GTA V is getting another remaster for new gen consoles, but if GTA IV gets a remaster, I think they need to make it look as good or even better if possible. 

On 1/21/2022 at 4:26 PM, Kane99 said:

What do you think GTA IV would even look like remastered? If they do remaster it, I hope they go in the direction of what GTA V and RDR2 looks like. GTA V is getting another remaster for new gen consoles, but if GTA IV gets a remaster, I think they need to make it look as good or even better if possible. 

If they can take the direction of RDR2, it's going to solve all of everyone's problems and even soothe gamers from their anger over the GTA trilogy trash.