Register Now
Kane99

Your all time favorite video game trailer?

On 4/14/2022 at 12:37 AM, NightmareFarm said:

You had to be there...

I was going to put this but I see you had it up first - One of my favorite games and game series. The character development of Nero and Vergil really made this game a masterpiece.

10 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

The cover picture looks very creepy, I like that. But from watching the gameplay in the trailer, it wasn't that horrifying. The soundtrack used in it, I can't remember who sang it but it opened up my childhood memories of Tom and Jerry cartoon it was sang in. 

First, there was no gameplay in the trailer, it was a cinematic trailer. Second, nobody sang anything. There were two musical tracks and they were both instumental. There  Did you actually watct it?

On 6/16/2022 at 8:07 PM, Shagger said:

Gotta be this. I haven't played the game yet, but this trailer For Shadow Warrior 3 is brilliant.

I just watched this triller and as much as it is captivating it is also really hilarious. I like the fact they could so effortlessly combine humor and horror and make a masterpiece out of it.

I would certainly look out for this game.

37 minutes ago, Shagger said:

First, there was no gameplay in the trailer, it was a cinematic trailer. Second, nobody sang anything. There were two musical tracks and they were both instumental. There  Did you actually watct it?

Yes, I watched the trailer from the beginning to the end and the song I was talking about was Figaro by Luciano Pavarotti. 

I had to look for the Tom and Jerry scene where it was sang too and that's it. 

11 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

Yes, I watched the trailer from the beginning to the end and the song I was talking about was Figaro by Luciano Pavarotti. 

I had to look for the Tom and Jerry scene where it was sang too and that's it. 

That's true, your facts are correct , this classical music sound is also embedded in the triller of shadow warrior 3 and that's why it was such a good mix of horror and humour.

8 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true, your facts are correct , this classical music sound is also embedded in the triller of shadow warrior 3 and that's why it was such a good mix of horror and humour.

It took me like 40 minutes to locate the song because I was very sure that I have listened to it before and watched it in the cartoon. Was it just an instrumental? I don't think so. I'm even going to look for the English translation of the song. 

12 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

It took me like 40 minutes to locate the song because I was very sure that I have listened to it before and watched it in the cartoon. Was it just an instrumental? I don't think so. I'm even going to look for the English translation of the song. 

The sound is a classic and it would take some time to find unless you know the exact name of the song and the artist who made it.

Anyways the song always reminds me of humour and something intended to make you laugh. Trillers like shadow warrior 3 used it to make their triller more interesting and intriguing.

13 hours ago, Clasher said:

I just watched this triller and as much as it is captivating it is also really hilarious. I like the fact they could so effortlessly combine humor and horror and make a masterpiece out of it.

I would certainly look out for this game.

Really? It comes across as extremely cringe and tryhard to me, and completely unfunny.

3 hours ago, m76 said:

Really? It comes across as extremely cringe and tryhard to me, and completely unfunny.

I guess we all have a way of perceiving humour. I watched it closely and listened to the conversation made between the characters and it was really funny  to me though.

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

The sound is a classic and it would take some time to find unless you know the exact name of the song and the artist who made it.

Anyways the song always reminds me of humour and something intended to make you laugh. Trillers like shadow warrior 3 used it to make their triller more interesting and intriguing.

Here is the English translation of the song Figaro which I told you I was going to find. You can compare it with the song both in the trailer of Shadow Warrior 3 and song itself to be 100% sure it's the right one. 

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/figaro-figaro.html-1

5 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

Here is the English translation of the song Figaro which I told you I was going to find. You can compare it with the song both in the trailer of Shadow Warrior 3 and song itself to be 100% sure it's the right one. 

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/figaro-figaro.html-1

I Checked it out, it sounds much like the theme song added in shadow warrior 3 and I  also compared it with the one in the tom and Jerry snippet you posted and it's sound similar.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I Checked it out, it sounds much like the theme song added in shadow warrior 3 and I  also compared it with the one in the tom and Jerry snippet you posted and it's sound similar.

Thank you for helping me out with that confirmation. At least, I can now relax with the confusion on whether I was right in the beginning about that being a song or not.