Register Now
Kane99

Your all time favorite video game trailer?

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

That looks very creepy, even though there wasn't much details in it, the settings and sounds is oozing a lot of fright. 

The trailer was very creepy, there was no doubt about that. I'm sure they would be having another one released because that's not going to be all we would have from the game's trailer. 

On 6/27/2022 at 11:10 PM, Justin11 said:

This Elden Ring's trailer pushed me hard getting the game, it wasn't all that as planned with what the trailer displayed around the original game. 

Elden Ring is most likely the best Soul's game at the moment and its trailer did a very good justice to the game. I watched that trailer more than 10x when it was released. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Elden Ring is most likely the best Soul's game at the moment and its trailer did a very good justice to the game. I watched that trailer more than 10x when it was released. 

Elden ring is one of the best souls game around. But, have you taken your time around 'Dark Soups Remastered version, Dark Souls Trilogy version? Demon Souls was another Soul's game I enjoyed tremendously in the past. 

On 6/29/2022 at 8:12 AM, Justin11 said:

Elden ring is one of the best souls game around. But, have you taken your time around 'Dark Soups Remastered version, Dark Souls Trilogy version? Demon Souls was another Soul's game I enjoyed tremendously in the past. 

Dark Souls : Remastered is a very good one when it came out. I enjoyed it because everything look more better in the game. It's even the DLC - Arotias of the Abyss it came with that was the turning point. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Dark Souls : Remastered is a very good one when it came out. I enjoyed it because everything look more better in the game. It's even the DLC - Arotias of the Abyss it came with that was the turning point. 

I'm happy you digested exacted what I saw around the trailer in the past. To be frank, it was super, I missed those thrilling displays around the trailer of dark souls remastered, I'll check on the game and download on my PS4 when I have extra money to spend. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The little intro speech is very hilarious. Who says that  heroes aren't needed all the time? It's a very good trailer with good amount of humour in it. 

Edited by Dannyjax

I watched Black Myth: Wukong trailer not long ago and it reminded of the Chinese animation after it called The Monkey King : Reborn. I was never aware there was a game in development after the animation. I enjoyed watching the animation and I'm sure the game isn't going to be bad. 

The Monkey King : Reborn Trailer 

Black Myth: Wukong Trailer 

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I watched Black Myth: Wukong trailer not long ago and it reminded of the Chinese animation after it called The Monkey King : Reborn. I was never aware there was a game in development after the animation. I enjoyed watching the animation and I'm sure the game isn't going to be bad. 

The Monkey King : Reborn Trailer 

Black Myth: Wukong Trailer 

This Monkey King : Reborn looks like it's going to be an interesting animation. I'm a big lover of animations especially the one's with good storyline and plot development. I will try and watch it before the release of Black Myth: Wukong. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

This Monkey King : Reborn looks like it's going to be an interesting animation. I'm a big lover of animations especially the one's with good storyline and plot development. I will try and watch it before the release of Black Myth: Wukong. 

This is one of my favorite scenes in The Monkey King : Reborn. I'm sure they will have something similar to that in the game Black Myth: Wukong.  

On 7/3/2022 at 4:15 PM, Dannyjax said:

This is one of my favorite scenes in The Monkey King : Reborn. I'm sure they will have something similar to that in the game Black Myth: Wukong.  

I tried to spot the complete name if this video game trailer, but I couldn't. To be frank it looks cool like God of war series game..

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I tried to spot the complete name if this video game trailer, but I couldn't. To be frank it looks cool like God of war series game..

The video game's name is Black Myth: Wukong and the Chinese animation after the game is The Monkey King : Reborn. They are two different videos.