Register Now
Kane99

Squid game style video games that are actually good

The Netflix show Squid Game was a massive hit, it helped inspire many to make copy-cat games based on the show in video game form. A lot of them look awful and probably play bad, but there was a few of them that looked playable at least. Are there any good squid game video games out there? As well, maybe other games inspired by it or other games similar to it? I'm open to suggestions. 😄 

I haven't seen any games but I think that's an awesome idea! I'm not sure why I liked the Squid Games but it held my attention and I often found myself wondering how I could survive. I realized I probably wouldn't have gotten past the first round. If I see any games I'll come back and post here.

11 minutes ago, Lämmchen said:

I haven't seen any games but I think that's an awesome idea! I'm not sure why I liked the Squid Games but it held my attention and I often found myself wondering how I could survive. I realized I probably wouldn't have gotten past the first round. If I see any games I'll come back and post here.

I'm sorry @Kane99, but why create this topic and not provide examples? The Squid Game TV show only launched a couple of months ago, so any "game" that shares similarities to it that is more likely a coincidence. For for this topic to make any sense, you're going to have to provide some examples of what you're talking about.

4 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'm sorry @Kane99, but why create this topic and not provide examples? The Squid Game TV show only launched a couple of months ago, so any "game" that shares similarities to it that is more likely a coincidence. For for this topic to make any sense, you're going to have to provide some examples of what you're talking about.

I figured most who have watched Squid Game would know what I was referring to, considering that there have been a ton of games made that were inspired by it already. Literally copying the green light red light scene from the show, as well as other games from the show. Here are some examples:

Here's another for example that was made through Roblox (May have offensive language, watch at your own risk): 

And a list from IGN: