Register Now
Kane99

Are video games becoming too casual/easy?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's how games used to be decades ago, when what the gamers wanted are always ensured but that's nothing anymore. 

Now it's simply opposite, which isn't looking good at the moment, because the devs/company are looking for what's more rewarding to them and undermining the requests of their customers, which should be a priority too. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Now it's simply opposite, which isn't looking good at the moment, because the devs/company are looking for what's more rewarding to them and undermining the requests of their customers, which should be a priority too. 

That priority is no more there for the gamers as they have so many more customers they don't care about what some of them craves for in games. 

On 12/12/2021 at 3:36 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I think that they (the developers) hands are tied to what they are to produce and have released by the company. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that they (the developers) hands are tied to what they are to produce and have released by the company. 

Personally, I also do get that feeling as well because I know that if it's something that's those developers can control and make an excellent video game they would do it in a heartbreak because it is actually what their work was supposed to be.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:52 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly, if what the gamers wants are all brought in on games, it's definitely going to cost a lot of money to get it done. 

Correct. That's why I try as much as I can to avoid most of the in-game purchases or upgrade to save some money too for myself. All must not go into gaming alone. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct. That's why I try as much as I can to avoid most of the in-game purchases or upgrade to save some money too for myself. All must not go into gaming alone. 

Some gamers don't mind doing that especially when they can really afford it which put other gamers in the bind!! 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's something that really suck when you have to wait for a while before you can progress on the game or being forced to pay to play. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that really suck when you have to wait for a while before you can progress on the game or being forced to pay to play. 

I would rather dash the money to the orphanage homes than pay to play games and win. It's not how I play my own games ever. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would rather dash the money to the orphanage homes than pay to play games and win. It's not how I play my own games ever. 

I haven't invested in cryptocurrency enough for me to throw away my hard earned money on such rubbish these game's companies are doing. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't invested in cryptocurrency enough for me to throw away my hard earned money on such rubbish these game's companies are doing. 

To be very honest with you, that's another good option on how to better spend money on something more valuable and worth it than paying for games. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, that's another good option on how to better spend money on something more valuable and worth it than paying for games. 

At least, it gives you the opportunity to make more money from the investment in cryptocurrency if your trade goes well. 

On 12/14/2021 at 11:09 PM, Heatman said:

It sucks alot, their is no doubt to what you've said, that's why I hated the decision of micro-transactions and loot boxes. They'll simply make me to spend money unnecessarily that I wouldn't want to spend. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It sucks alot, their is no doubt to what you've said, that's why I hated the decision of micro-transactions and loot boxes. They'll simply make me to spend money unnecessarily that I wouldn't want to spend. 

Seriously, those gaming industry knows how frustrating that gets when you are made to wait or pay and they still keep forcing it on their games. 

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, those gaming industry knows how frustrating that gets when you are made to wait or pay and they still keep forcing it on their games. 

Well, the competition among the gaming giants are also increasing to get the highest pie of the cake. That's why such things happening, specially with the top class Devs like Ubisoft and EA.

56 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, the competition among the gaming giants are also increasing to get the highest pie of the cake. That's why such things happening, specially with the top class Devs like Ubisoft and EA.

Competition in the use of microtransactions really? Instead of being competitive in some good that would benefit gamers from playing, they would be doing trash.