Register Now
m76

How to choose a gaming chair?

On 12/25/2021 at 12:10 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, there are even cheaper fairly used PC gaming chairs that you can purchase online. Have you checked out Jumia? 

I do check out Jumia, but o never checked out for the chairs, I'll be doing that sooner, to get myself comfortable gaming chair. Thanks for the recommendation bro. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly my point. It's not really a must that you have to purchase a brand new one. As long as you can afford the fairly used ones, it can serve. 

You're correct. Buying fairly items from eBay is an option to be considered also. And eBay sells very cheap, I really enjoy seeing those cheaper prices of done items there compared to other stores. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:54 AM, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct. Buying fairly items from eBay is an option to be considered also. And eBay sells very cheap, I really enjoy seeing those cheaper prices of done items there compared to other stores. 

I believe that there are so many other online stores apart from eBay where you can get a good deal for such gaming chair. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that there are so many other online stores apart from eBay where you can get a good deal for such gaming chair. 

The good question is whether such online store can actually be trusted because there are lots of scams out there? 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The good question is whether such online store can actually be trusted because there are lots of scams out there? 

If it's not a well known and popular online store, I'm definitely not interested in ordering from them. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:23 PM, Boblee said:

I can easily overlook ordering from any online store where the product is not above $20. Once it's more than that, I'm definitely being very careful about it. 

Seriously, I wouldn't be free with even ordering $5 items from any how selling online store. My money is important to me. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I wouldn't be free with even ordering $5 items from any how selling online store. My money is important to me. 

Yeah, I do get that there is no need to waste money when it's clear that it might be heading into a scammers pocket dealing with a fake site that can't be trusted. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't order much things online not even gaming related items. I prefer buying mostly in an offline store, where I can be welcomed and where my complaints can be answered asap. 

My father have never ordered for as much as a pin 📍 from any online stores. He's kind of hard old school when it comes to shopping. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

My father have never ordered for as much as a pin 📍 from any online stores. He's kind of hard old school when it comes to shopping. 

Lol, old schools are simply like that, they don't understand what it is like to order online especially here in my locality. It might be different in other countries, but in my own country development is gradual. 

On 12/31/2021 at 12:04 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, old schools are simply like that, they don't understand what it is like to order online especially here in my locality. It might be different in other countries, but in my own country development is gradual. 

He's always of the view that once you let your financial digital footprints online, it's always going to bite back at you. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

He's always of the view that once you let your financial digital footprints online, it's always going to bite back at you. 

Lol, that's old school ways, the internet have improved and the world have advanced too, we aren't in the analog days, rather digitalized world.