Register Now
Kane99

Did you ever get the Xbox Series X Mini Fridge?

I know not really gaming related, but it relates to Xbox, so I hope it's fine. The Xbox Series X Mini Fridge came out a while ago, and was scooped up by scalpers of course. The thing released for like $100 and all it is, is a 12 can mini fridge with an Xbox design. I also hear that the fridge was kinda loud for some. If it ever drops in price, maybe I'll get it for the novelty of it, but I am not spending anywhere near $100 for it, and with the scalpers pushing the price up, I will have to wait on it. Plus, I think you can get a bigger mini-fridge for around the same price as this, so really it's meant for Xbox Fans. Also, I guess it can fit a series X into it, so there's that. 

Honestly, I would have rather had this fridge instead: 

Edited by Kane99

It looks really cool and I love that it looks exactly like the Series X. But I wouldn't get it really because I just feel like its a bit of a waste of money. Not hearing too many good things about it either so it might be better to just buy a proper mini-fridge.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

It looks really cool and I love that it looks exactly like the Series X. But I wouldn't get it really because I just feel like its a bit of a waste of money. Not hearing too many good things about it either so it might be better to just buy a proper mini-fridge.

Same, it's also pretty tiny for a mini-fridge. I mean, I could probably get an actual mini-fridge with a freezer and all that with lots more space for around the same price or a little more. This is just for the novelty of it. I don't think it's worth the money. But if it ever goes down in price a lot, I may pick one up finally. 

Yeah, if there is ever a really good deal for it, it might be nice to get one for my room.

It's kind of funny that even the Series X Mini Fridge had the same issue as the consoles where scalpers were buying it up quickly. Think that problem didn't last too long though which is good for anyone that wants one.

For people wondering. Its not just a fan as many are saying. Its a peltier cooler. a Peltier cooler is a pad that get's cold and the fan blows the cold air from the pad onto the drinks. Peltier coolers last longer than fridges as no moving parts to break down. The makers made a video saying how cool it can get and that the top can get ice on it from time to time.

The design looks so cool, though on its release to the market it didn't to my region so I couldn't get to make an order for it. I feel adding that to my gaming room would have spiced things up a bit. With it's inner green light design I would have been boosting of the best game room theme and interior by now. 

On 5/19/2022 at 1:48 AM, Justin11 said:

It wouldn't be possible for me now, even if I've known it during the time it was announced, their is no way I can afford it back then. And again, I've not been a friend of Xbox series, I'm closer to PS. 

I would have purchased it, but it isn't even available in my region and would cost a lot of I want to have it shipped down here, so I just had to kill the thought of having one. I enjoying playing with my Xbox as much as I do for my PS.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

I would have purchased it, but it isn't even available in my region and would cost a lot of I want to have it shipped down here, so I just had to kill the thought of having one. I enjoying playing with my Xbox as much as I do for my PS.

Just concentrate on what you have mate, unless you want to own more consoles. As for me, my PS4 which was gifted to me is sound, and I'm enjoying it for now, I'm not looking up to getting an Xbox type of console. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Just concentrate on what you have mate, unless you want to own more consoles. As for me, my PS4 which was gifted to me is sound, and I'm enjoying it for now, I'm not looking up to getting an Xbox type of console. 

I was actually referring to the Xbox fridge not my Consoles. the last sentence of my comments was meant to address the fact that I still own an Xbox and PS4 and enjoy using the two consoles at any time. 

As much as I would love an Xbox Series X mini fridge I have as of yet, not been able to snag one either because they are out of stock or due to lack of funds. I know my 3 sons would absolutely love to receive this mini fridge for their bedrooms but each time I wanted to try and grab them one, they were not in stock. I am hoping that before Christmas they end up being in stock and available for buying quite frequently as I would love to get them one each for Christmas if possible. 

4 hours ago, Shortie said:

As much as I would love an Xbox Series X mini fridge I have as of yet, not been able to snag one either because they are out of stock or due to lack of funds. I know my 3 sons would absolutely love to receive this mini fridge for their bedrooms but each time I wanted to try and grab them one, they were not in stock. I am hoping that before Christmas they end up being in stock and available for buying quite frequently as I would love to get them one each for Christmas if possible. 

Surprisingly they're not that expensive, currently going for a little under $100 on ebay right now. But it's also a small fridge, one of those can hold six cans, so not much room for anything really. 

What's funny though, is I've been considering getting a small fridge for my room, so I can pack it with water and some other beverages so I can work and not have to get up to get water in the other room lol. It's lazy, but I'm a lazy person, so it works out for me. 😄 

On 10/31/2022 at 7:15 PM, Kane99 said:

Surprisingly they're not that expensive, currently going for a little under $100 on ebay right now. But it's also a small fridge, one of those can hold six cans, so not much room for anything really. 

What's funny though, is I've been considering getting a small fridge for my room, so I can pack it with water and some other beverages so I can work and not have to get up to get water in the other room lol. It's lazy, but I'm a lazy person, so it works out for me. 😄 

I sincerely thought they cost more than a hundred dollars though I was considering it been around $200 or there about.