Register Now
Techno

You Can Only Save One Person, Who Do You Choose?

This is tricky but I might end up saving only the child because trying to save the middle aged man who would try to save the grandfather who would try to save the child might become too much weight for one person to pull up and we might all fall to our deaths.

On 6/26/2022 at 8:21 AM, Justin11 said:

What if I'm trying to save, and the weight becomes much on me, and we crumble together? it is a bit risky, but if I have the power, I'll save all three, adopting a technics that will make me act smart and quicker. 

wow, we got a superhero right here lol. 😁

anyway, if it were up to me and it was only truly one, well... the child would be my pick. unless he was 200KG though. 🤔

On 11/29/2021 at 11:31 AM, Techno said:

There are three people hanging off the edge of a cliff, a child, a middle aged man, and a elderly grandfather. You can only save one person, the other two will fall. Who do you choose?

If it were MY grandpa, I'd choose him! ❤️❤️

But if these were all random strangers, I guess I would choose the one in the most distress.

22 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

The nearest person with a working uterus, I'm thinking purely clinical here.

What do you mean by uterus? it could be female or male, I don't understand what you meant by that. Please, make me believe by breaking your expression down. 

The ruthless calculus of such scenarios. Save a child over an aging old man to continue our bloodline. It's not a comfortable question, but I can't help but get practical over dilemmas like this. A child usually gets my save over any other age groups.