Register Now
Oblivion Knight

Games that you wished were on a PlayStation console.. but aren't?

Are there, or have there been any games that you wished were released on a PlayStation console, but for whatever reason aren't available?

Just a few for me off the top of my head:

• Fable (Xbox exclusive, published by Microsoft)
  • Gears of War (Xbox exclusive, published by Microsoft)
  • Lost Odyssey (Xbox exclusive, published by Microsoft)

Alan Wake would have also been on this list, was it not for the recent remaster.. Nice one Remedy! 👏

Well now that Bethesda is under Xbox's ownership, they have already decided that future games will not come to the PS5, so that means a future elder scrolls game won't be releasing on the PS4 or 5. 

Sucks, because I know Elder Scrolls is huge among all console owners, so seeing it on just the Xbox side is going to bug a lot of PS fans. I wish they would be able to play the new Elder Scrolls at least. But I don't see Microsoft budging there. 

Which platform you played valorant on? 

I tried my best searching 'GUNSHIP BATTLE: Helicopter 3D in various of online and offline gaming store to get it out, but it seems that it has no console version, just Android. 

On 4/1/2022 at 9:59 AM, egghead said:

I wish Valorant was on Playstation. It is really good game.

Yeah me too

On 4/1/2022 at 5:29 PM, Justin11 said:

Which platform you played valorant on?

Its on PC only

The game that I wish was on Playstation (actually its not even out yet) Is Starfield, so far bethesda is only going to release the game on Xbox and PC, I dont know if they will ever release this on other consoles.