Register Now
Oblivion Knight

Games that you wished were on a PlayStation console.. but aren't?

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah me too

Its on PC only

The game that I wish was on Playstation (actually its not even out yet) Is Starfield, so far bethesda is only going to release the game on Xbox and PC, I dont know if they will ever release this on other consoles.

That's a pity thou, frustrating, especially when you've hoped it will come out on your own console version. That's one of the reasons why gamers choose to have more platforms, in case it isn't produced in the other. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The very first day I played the game, I was asking the same question because it was so good. 

Epic Games have announced that the game will be available on Mobile platforms, but there is no new of making it available to Playstation.

On 12/4/2021 at 3:16 PM, Darth said:

Forza and Halo for me. The PS5 is my main console so it would be great to play FH5 and Halo Infinite on that. But since we can't for obvious reasons, I just ended up getting a Series X to play them.

Forza Horizon for me not being on the Playstation consoles make it look like we are missing a lot. I play this racing game on my PC and it was breathtaking!

Forza horizon series is a big miss, I thought it was a PS licensed game, until I found out that it is just an Xbox based game. I'm a fan of racing games, and I want to test all the best racing games available, but unfortunately this one eluded me. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Forza horizon series is a big miss, I thought it was a PS licensed game, until I found out that it is just an Xbox based game. I'm a fan of racing games, and I want to test all the best racing games available, but unfortunately this one eluded me. 

Yeah it's always been an Xbox exclusive franchise. I think it originally was built in house and the moved on to another dev team. I may be wrong, never really played much Forza in my day. But it is considered to be one of the best racing franchises out there. 

And hey, maybe one day we'll see Forza pop on PlayStation. With how some games are showing up on each others consoles, it's a possibility I think. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah it's always been an Xbox exclusive franchise. I think it originally was built in house and the moved on to another dev team. I may be wrong, never really played much Forza in my day. But it is considered to be one of the best racing franchises out there. 

And hey, maybe one day we'll see Forza pop on PlayStation. With how some games are showing up on each others consoles, it's a possibility I think. 

With the Xbox is going, I wouldn't think it can come over to play station anytime. Xbox are just seeking for monopoly, they want to be the leading gaming company around, and relegating others as chasing packs. 

On 10/6/2022 at 10:00 PM, Justin11 said:

With the Xbox is going, I wouldn't think it can come over to play station anytime. Xbox are just seeking for monopoly, they want to be the leading gaming company around, and relegating others as chasing packs. 

They have cool games and it is okay for them to seek for that monopoly. When Sony was bullying every stakeholder in the industry, no one complained.