Register Now
Techno

Morality and how it relates to abortion

6 hours ago, Jayson said:

What about the baby?  Once the baby is born nobody cares about the woman's argument if there is a "death" or "abuse" of the baby.  What should it be the difference before it's born?  Women should have full rights to do what they want with their own body, assuming there's no other body forced to be dependent on it.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you this, as you obviously don't understand English and I can't dumb it down any more than this.

It is not a baby until it draws its first breath outside of the womb. Until that time it is a fetus. After that time it is murder. Before that time it is not murder. it is impossible to kill something that has never been born. By your logic, me choosing to not have a child is no different than having an abortion because I am not giving that potential child a chance at life. When my body discards an egg during menstruation by your logic that is an abortion.

I am not the only one tired of your deflection and superiority complex.

On 3/28/2022 at 8:42 AM, The Blackangel said:

This is the last time I'm going to tell you this, as you obviously don't understand English and I can't dumb it down any more than this.

It is not a baby until it draws its first breath outside of the womb. Until that time it is a fetus. After that time it is murder. Before that time it is not murder. it is impossible to kill something that has never been born. By your logic, me choosing to not have a child is no different than having an abortion because I am not giving that potential child a chance at life. When my body discards an egg during menstruation by your logic that is an abortion.

I am not the only one tired of your deflection and superiority complex.

I can't argue with this because I would get banned, so I am silent.    Perhaps other members of the forum might disagree and they can give their opinion.

6 hours ago, Jayson said:

I can't argue with this because I would get banned, so I am silent.    Perhaps other members of the forum might disagree and they can give their opinion.

The reason why the mod team have been brought to the end of our patience with you is not about you opinions, it's about the deflective and aggravating manner in which you choose to debate. You do everything to duck and dodge other people's arguments and viewpoints. Derailing threads in the hope to distract people from what has been said, creating new topics about the same thing to avoid addressing other people's questions and now this. Accusing the mod team of "threatening to ban you" for arguing your point and using that as you excuse to not address the points @The Blackangel made. If you had actually addressed what she said instead of making this bullshit excuse, that would have been fine. Instead you did the exact same thing that we have warned you about time and time again. And while you were at it, personally question the ethics of the mod team.

I really don't know if we can keep this up any longer. I'll have to have a conversation with @The Blackangel and @DC and discuss your future, because you clearly are not listening.

Edited by Shagger