Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am quite better on the game especially the raving game options. I'll go into streaming when I have new gen consoles like PS4 or Xbox serries S/X. Or better gaming PC, I'll see how my plan goes by 2022. 

2022 is almost around the corner, so whatever plans you have, you should be working on getting it in place as soon as possible. 

On 12/12/2021 at 4:02 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Streaming isn't something I can get into overnight or anytime soon, even when I have two gaming devices that is suitable for streaming. I simply won't go into it now, until I feel it's right for me. My current job offline and online wouldn't let me stream. 

As far as I'm concerned, streaming isn't for me at all. I'm very satisfied with watching others do it and enjoy it but never me to do it. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:21 AM, Boblee said:

2022 is almost around the corner, so whatever plans you have, you should be working on getting it in place as soon as possible. 

I can't give full assurance buying PS4 console in 2022. But I can say, PC is realistic in early 2022, I am almost ready for it. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't give full assurance buying PS4 console in 2022. But I can say, PC is realistic in early 2022, I am almost ready for it. 

You can stick with your PC then because it's definitely going to serve you well in the same way the PlayStation 4 would be good for you. 

On 12/14/2021 at 1:24 AM, Justin11 said:

If you completely upgrade to playing games on PC, then you don't have anything to worry about getting PS4. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you completely upgrade to playing games on PC, then you don't have anything to worry about getting PS4. 

My friend is currently having issues upgrading to playing solely with PC. I had that difficulty with my first time trying to play on PC. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I wouldn't worry much, because PC is a high engine gaming device as well. Not all PC's but those ones with higher specs whose engine is mainly for better gaming. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't worry much, because PC is a high engine gaming device as well. Not all PC's but those ones with higher specs whose engine is mainly for better gaming. 

If you are very good with playing on PC, it's everly far more better because PC is more complete when it comes to gaming with it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you are very good with playing on PC, it's everly far more better because PC is more complete when it comes to gaming with it. 

Hardcore console gamers would beg to differ in that assessment with good points of their own. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

One good thing i love about PC is the act of playing video games without being connected to a TV screen. Or simply forfeiting your progress when electricity takes off, and such is rampant here in my locality. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

One good thing i love about PC is the act of playing video games without being connected to a TV screen. Or simply forfeiting your progress when electricity takes off, and such is rampant here in my locality. 

You make use of your monitor when you are gaming on PC as well, so you still gets fixed on a screen too. So, what's your point on this? 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You make use of your monitor when you are gaming on PC as well, so you still gets fixed on a screen too. So, what's your point on this? 

There are many other ways than using traditional TV's. My friend uses projection lights for visual. And I tell you, that gives even better experience. 

7 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

There are many other ways than using traditional TV's. My friend uses projection lights for visual. And I tell you, that gives even better experience. 

Seriously, I'm all in for the big sized TV screens because it gives me a better gaming experience than using a small ones.