Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, as long as we are all here and you eventually start it, you will like to have all of us subscribed to your channel. 

Thanks, I'll appreciate it by then that majority of gamers here sub to my gaming YouTube or twitch channel come 2022. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Planning out a gaming strategy for a new game which you never played would be what the brain is meant for and by not using the brain, you are making useless. 

That's why the human brain act too case sensitive. We should always think, and carve out better plans to execute the game which we're stuck with. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Planning out a gaming strategy for a new game which you never played would be what the brain is meant for and by not using the brain, you are making useless. 

Some gamers just go in blind on some games that they play which isn't the best way to play any games in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers just go in blind on some games that they play which isn't the best way to play any games in my opinion. 

I would also agree with you. Many people play with your subconscious mind, and they are not able to enjoy the game as it should be. Also sometimes the games becomes boring, that's why you try to  shift your game sometimes.

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When you think much about the next action to carve out an escape route and it doesn't work at last, nothing is frustrating more than that. It can make me quit that game and continue with the one I can't disturb my brain much. 

I haven't and would never quit any game because it's too difficult for me to break but I might take some time off and come back to playing again. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I haven't and would never quit any game because it's too difficult for me to break but I might take some time off and come back to playing again. 

That's cool for you. Their is still every possibility for you to come on top and make the game suitable for you, when you take your time to learn how to scare through. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool for you. Their is still every possibility for you to come on top and make the game suitable for you, when you take your time to learn how to scare through. 

Yeah, unless the game have been very stupid at the very beginning when I started playing it, then it's doomed to be quitted. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, unless the game have been very stupid at the very beginning when I started playing it, then it's doomed to be quitted. 

I wouldn't ever get into playing a stupid game in the first place because I would make sure to know if it's so. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I first of all search for the game on YouTube streaming channel to know what reviewers will be talking about it and also what members will be talking about it here before going further to purchase it. 

Seriously, the reviews would definitely do you a solid on how and what you know about the game and probably how to play it. 

On 12/25/2021 at 1:40 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I first of all search for the game on YouTube streaming channel to know what reviewers will be talking about it and also what members will be talking about it here before going further to purchase it. 

If you are very good when it comes to visiting so many other video games discussion forums, you can easily pick up news about games you want to play.