Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you are very good when it comes to visiting so many other video games discussion forums, you can easily pick up news about games you want to play. 

Sure, being around video game platforms is helpful in that aspect. I've been around numerous of them, which never disappointed. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's more like studying before going to write your exams, it gets a little bit easier for you unlike who never read at all. 

Seriously, that's one of the best vivid examples that can very explain the concept very well. Once you have studied it out, it definitely gets easier. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's one of the best vivid examples that can very explain the concept very well. Once you have studied it out, it definitely gets easier. 

Yeah exactly, that's why I always make use of my subconscious when it comes to playing games. It helps me to keep up with the game. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it doesn't take that much of a work to do that - processing games in your subconscious before executing your strategy. I do not know why it's difficult for some? 

Although, some gamers don't really stress themselves when it comes to how they play their games and if they lose, they lose. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😄. It's simply like that for some gamers, not like that for me. I care about the game I'm playing provided it is one of my favourite. I don't like losing carelessly, I love winning but not winning easily. 

If you play to win easily, it's definitely going to make the game not really matter that much to you because it's way too easy to play. Personally, I love being challenged. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If you play to win easily, it's definitely going to make the game not really matter that much to you because it's way too easy to play. Personally, I love being challenged. 

Depends on the person. Some people prefer to have an easier time, while others like a challenge. 

Just now, Kane99 said:

Depends on the person. Some people prefer to have an easier time, while others like a challenge. 

Yeah, that's very obviously correct because what works for some might irk others. Although, from my perspective, challenging games are very interesting to play. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Including me too, I love challenge and not video games that are way too easy for me. That's why I prefer starting from the semi pro level that is challenging too, if I am a newbie in the game. 

Edited by Justin11