Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Have you ever written down a plan of attack on a game you want to play? Have you ever planned your playthrough?

I do that mostly all the time unless I don't have the relaxed mind and time to really play the game at that particular moment. 

On 1/29/2022 at 8:29 PM, Kane99 said:

Have you ever written down a plan of attack on a game you want to play? Have you ever planned your playthrough?

As far as I'm concerned, it's the best way to play any game especially some shooting games. You don't just rush in shooting up everything. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's the best way to play any game especially some shooting games. You don't just rush in shooting up everything. 

You would eventually miss out an opponent in such a way and end up getting taken out when you least expect it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

You would eventually miss out an opponent in such a way and end up getting taken out when you least expect it. 

I think that's something that happens commonly with most shooting games. Some AI's are set up to frustrate you. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that's something that happens commonly with most shooting games. Some AI's are set up to frustrate you. 

It's what makes the games challenging to begin with, otherwise it's going to be a shooting spree game and that's not fun. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's what makes the games challenging to begin with, otherwise it's going to be a shooting spree game and that's not fun. 

Exactly and when it's that too easy, I don't really think that it's something that a lot of gamers would like to get into playing. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I was coming of age his video games, I do enjoy playing at amateur level. Such kind of level made it be at ease to storm AI with bizarre defeat. To be frank, that wasn't real gaming, it's simply like doing shooting practice. 

Yeah, when you are still new to some games, it's better to play in a way that you get a hang of the quickly before going to the pro level. 

On 12/3/2021 at 10:23 PM, Heatman said:

I don't really think that all adults are into doing that because there are some that are too impatient to strategically play games. 

I beg to differ because I believe that it's more on kids to be too impatient when it comes to how they play their games. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I beg to differ because I believe that it's more on kids to be too impatient when it comes to how they play their games. 

Well, to some extent yes, you're very correct. Kids are irrational most of the time when compared to adults, so it may affect their decision making. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, to some extent yes, you're very correct. Kids are irrational most of the time when compared to adults, so it may affect their decision making. 

I can't forget one of my experience in online gaming community, my God that kid is the worst of them all. He lacked patience, very vulgar and stupid added together. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't forget one of my experience in online gaming community, my God that kid is the worst of them all. He lacked patience, very vulgar and stupid added together. 

Seriously, I wouldn't let it get to that level with any gamer online, in fact, I'm definitely leaving the moment things get out of hand. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I wouldn't let it get to that level with any gamer online, in fact, I'm definitely leaving the moment things get out of hand. 

Yeah, I actually did that but it was after taking some of his trash. I do agree that I shouldn't have stayed longer than I did. 

On 2/4/2022 at 3:56 PM, Heatman said:

Correct, they can simply play fir long periods of time without being too calculative if their time to do other sort of things.