Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much or little do you socialize in MMOs?

On 12/8/2021 at 11:35 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, their shouldn't be any sort of condemnation by anyone, even if you find reason for that. You should simply let go, and never be online in such community of toxic gamers. 

For the fact that the community is known to be very toxic should tell you what you need to do which is to try as much as possible to avoid getting involved. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that the community is known to be very toxic should tell you what you need to do which is to try as much as possible to avoid getting involved. 

Yeah, because if I spend more time being around such toxic gaming environment will be influenced as well, which will make me talking shit. 

I wasted way too many hours just sitting around some back alley in Prontera with these other people who just happened to like the spot to AFK. The main chat was in the square. Eventually we all ended up in the same guild. You could visit other parts of that city and find groups who had their own little hang-out spots.

On 12/12/2021 at 12:47 PM, StormyFire said:

I socialize quite a bit in MMOs. I still have some long-lasting friendships that started in MMOs. ^^ That's what makes them even more fun in my opinion.

If the gamers that I have to socialize with are good lads, then it's almost impossible not to socialize with them because the fun would be so cool. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not when you're socializing around a toxic gamer, because you'll be blasted negatively many times when the game isn't going his or her way especially. 

Once you get in contact with a toxic gamer, you don't need a fortune teller to tell you that immediately because he will rub it off you within the next few minutes. 

On 11/30/2021 at 9:11 PM, StaceyPowers said:

In MMOs, do you talk to people? How much? How little? Does it depend on which games you are playing?

I'm very selective about those that I talk to in MMOs because I have been in a situation where I actually tried to get into talk with one and it never ended well for both of us. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm very selective about those that I talk to in MMOs because I have been in a situation where I actually tried to get into talk with one and it never ended well for both of us. 

If you really love to enjoy your peace of mind when playing MMOs, it's very important to keep to yourself in my opinion or be open to anything that comes. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you really love to enjoy your peace of mind when playing MMOs, it's very important to keep to yourself in my opinion or be open to anything that comes. 

Seriously, that's actually why a lot of people don't really fancy getting into play MMOs because of the kind of people they get crossed from the game. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's actually why a lot of people don't really fancy getting into play MMOs because of the kind of people they get crossed from the game. 

You can't really fault them because the ways gamers behave in playing MMOs is something that's weird in their actions and attacks on people. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can't really fault them because the ways gamers behave in playing MMOs is something that's weird in their actions and attacks on people. 

I felt like punching one guy some years ago playing MMOs, the guy so much disrespected me that I regretted playing the game. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:16 PM, Boblee said:

Once you get in contact with a toxic gamer, you don't need a fortune teller to tell you that immediately because he will rub it off you within the next few minutes. 

lmao, that's how they behave exactly. We don't need anyone to tell us exactly their lifestyle in-game, because their written words will definitely expose it for us. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

lmao, that's how they behave exactly. We don't need anyone to tell us exactly their lifestyle in-game, because their written words will definitely expose it for us. 

Seriously, they are just like cancer in gaming industry as they don't have any good thing that they can offer to the fold.