Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you’ve worked in gaming, did your job change how you approached playing?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Don't worry, I will give you guidelines on how to go about it from next season when the new season in football games starts. 

Thanks so much for that my friend. I wouldn't miss out on it at all. I will send you a private message once new game season starts. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Since I started playing Fantasy Premier League FPL, it completely changed my mindset towards playing soccer games and team set up. 

I have read online that it puts you in the same position that real team managers pass through when deciding their team selection. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:41 PM, Boblee said:

I have read online that it puts you in the same position that real team managers pass through when deciding their team selection. 

Seriously, a lot of gamers on Fantasy Premier League FPL quit half way as a result of how nerve racking it can be. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you can pick your best eleven and at the end of the match-day in real premier league match, and your players outperformed others, you'll definitely earn bigger points.  

How's the points earning calculated in the Fantasy Premier League FPL game? 

On 12/30/2021 at 6:25 AM, Boblee said:

How's the points earning calculated in the Fantasy Premier League FPL game? 

It's based on your point average of each players contribution in each football match that's been played. 

On 12/3/2021 at 1:03 AM, Justin11 said:

When you work as a video game streamer or sales video game accessories, you'll simply have it all, play as you want and get the necessary accessories you want. 

There is a point that you would get to in being part of something, it's definitely going to influence your perception of it in a way that it wouldn't poke you that much. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a point that you would get to in being part of something, it's definitely going to influence your perception of it in a way that it wouldn't poke you that much. 

That's the point you've had enough of it. Such do happen to me especially when I've played enough of the video game on my mind. That time I wouldn't rush it anymore. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's the point you've had enough of it. Such do happen to me especially when I've played enough of the video game on my mind. That time I wouldn't rush it anymore. 

Yeah, that happens once in a while with a lot of people. It's happened with me but it's not related to playing video games by the way. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Can you please share with me what it is related to? 

It's just like when you have too much information on anything more than anyone else because you are more deep into the thing, your views will be different from others. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just like when you have too much information on anything more than anyone else because you are more deep into the thing, your views will be different from others. 

Yes, you got it right bro. You'll always get enough of it. Due to the fact you're having more of the information more than others. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, being an insider does that to you even when you don't want it to. It's just the nature of how such things works. Some people gets frustrated with such along the way. 

How come they became frustrated when they are simply working in a gaming industry?